12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-17-2014, 08:16 PM
[HELP] My Youtube is showing 301+ ciews on my video
From the last 3 days my youtube video is stuck and showing 301+ Views under Views Count.
Its not increasing and nothing is happening from there only showing 301+ views on my video

Below is the link to my video
Code:
http://youtu.be/2f9mTSaCDGs

Please someone resolve my issue
Thanks
03-17-2014, 08:57 PM
RE:
Frozen view count
Why is the video view count stuck?

Sometimes you might see that the video viewcount isn’t showing all the views you expect. Video views are algorithmically validated to be fair to both content creators and advertisers and maintain a positive user experience. This process assures that the video views are quality views and discards the low quality playbacks.

We want to make sure that all views are validated so during this process the views update less frequently and might occasionally freeze above 300 views to assure quality view count. This is the normal operation in YouTube videos.

If you've noticed that a video has had the same view count for awhile, click one of the options below to learn more.
03-17-2014, 10:40 PM
RE:
I have the same problem, don't know how to solve this.
Anybody?
03-18-2014, 12:57 AM
RE:
I have the same problem;/ can someone help ? from where provide view ?
03-18-2014, 05:37 AM
RE:
That i know but how to resolve it anyone know how to get out of this issue?
(03-17-2014 08:57 PM)Ms-Keys Wrote:  Frozen view count
Why is the video view count stuck?

Sometimes you might see that the video viewcount isn’t showing all the views you expect. Video views are algorithmically validated to be fair to both content creators and advertisers and maintain a positive user experience. This process assures that the video views are quality views and discards the low quality playbacks.

We want to make sure that all views are validated so during this process the views update less frequently and might occasionally freeze above 300 views to assure quality view count. This is the normal operation in YouTube videos.

If you've noticed that a video has had the same view count for awhile, click one of the options below to learn more.
44.gif
03-18-2014, 10:09 PM
RE:
what have you used ...vagex,something else?
03-19-2014, 01:15 AM
RE:
You don't solve it, you move on..How old is your video? How fast did you acquire views? Are the views from real people or fiver run? Are you videos being watch all way through? Just some of the questions that YouTube are asking right now..Like I said, don't worry about it, move on
03-21-2014, 04:59 PM
RE:
I Used >>>[[[Reported by Members as Spam Site]]]<<<. So i should continue the traffic and it will automatically update my views
03-28-2014, 08:12 AM
RE:
I have had a video stuck at 301 for months. I don't think there is anything you can do.

Now what I do is throw 250 fake views, wait for it to go over 301 naturally, then throw a ton of fake views back at it.

35.gif