31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-23-2014, 03:12 AM
RE:
(10-23-2014 03:07 AM)The New Kid In Town Wrote:  
(10-23-2014 02:54 AM)BBHF Help You Earn MONEY Wrote:  Danger = get limited by paypal permanently or get limited.
WTF! Sad
From the image you provided, it looks like the chargeback was initiated by a participant of a Group Buy? Am I wrong?

All that person has to say is that you were selling something you had no legal right to sell and your account could
be limited.

Refund the payment and chalk it up as a cost of doing "business".
10-23-2014, 03:13 AM
RE:
(10-23-2014 03:12 AM)warclient Wrote:  
(10-23-2014 03:07 AM)The New Kid In Town Wrote:  
(10-23-2014 02:54 AM)BBHF Help You Earn MONEY Wrote:  Danger = get limited by paypal permanently or get limited.
WTF! Sad
From the image you provided, it looks like the chargeback was initiated by a participant of a Group Buy? Am I wrong?

All that person has to say is that you were selling something you had no legal right to sell and your account could
be limited.

Refund the payment and chalk it up as a cost of doing "business".
Ok thanks for the information guys...
10-23-2014, 03:28 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2014 03:29 AM by Captain99.)
RE:
This morning I rang Paypal because of this and there is nothing you can do.
They were brilliant with me though, they assured me that it did not affect my standing with them and they also gave me 50% of my loss as a good will gesture :)

Just suck it up buddy, one thing I will be doing to stop this is to send links to the paypal email in future GB's

Cap ;)
10-23-2014, 08:47 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2014 09:55 AM by Razmataz13.)
RE:
Agree with Captain99 and learn from this incident. Sounds like this is your first time? Cherry Popped! It happens. Did you call paypal and talk to them? As captain99 showed this can go a long ways in your favor and as your "TRUSTED GB ORGANIZER" you need to know all about paypal when dealing with digital goods. Seriously set everything involving your GB in paypal and keep the control. Stay intouch with paypal by phone. Goes a long ways with them. So take a deep breath, and move forward with this experience new kid in town... now go make some money :)

Quick edit- Hey New Kid In Town have you looked at this thread; WARNINGS - BLACKHAT MEMBERS TO AVOID
10-23-2014, 08:55 AM
RE:
One thing I have had people do on a couple of my group buys is to send the money as A GIFT.

Usually can avoid a lot this and also PP fees.

But I suppose if somebody gripes enough, PP will make the concession.
69.gif
10-23-2014, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2014 01:53 PM by WPS.)
RE:
I call paypal about this yesterday.
Paypal csr said that he is not eligible for paypal protection as I told them that I sold an intangible goods(ebook).
She told me to wait for PP INVESTIGATION to be finished.

But as you all guys say my account has high probability to get LIMITED if I decide to wait for paypal's decision for this dispute.
So I decided to refund him now.

I dont want to risk my account with this scammer.
10-23-2014, 12:47 PM
RE:
(10-23-2014 03:28 AM)Captain99 Wrote:  This morning I rang Paypal because of this and there is nothing you can do.
They were brilliant with me though, they assured me that it did not affect my standing with them and they also gave me 50% of my loss as a good will gesture :)

Just s**** it up buddy, one thing I will be doing to stop this is to send links to the paypal email in future GB's

Cap ;)
What do you mean by sending links to paypal email?
10-23-2014, 01:27 PM
RE:
(10-23-2014 12:20 PM)The New Kid In Town Wrote:  So I decided to refund him now.

I dont want to risk my account with this scammer.
Wise move and glad to see a result.

I use DL Guard to sell my products and when the inevitable chargeback happens I simply BAN/BLACKLIST their IP address and email. It's worked like magic for me especially to counter those people from the WF who buy and refund.

But good result overall.
10-23-2014, 02:58 PM
RE: [HELP]How to handle a CHARGEBACK?
(10-22-2014 02:06 PM)The New Kid In Town Wrote:  I wake today, I open my paypal and I saw 2 CHARGEBACK in my account.
Full info here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-%E2%...#pid964920

My question is:
How can I win this UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE BACK?
Please pm me guys.

Im really confused and dont know what to do. Sleepy

If you are going to play this game, there are shi.tty ways, good ways, and batshit crazy-great ways to deal with GBs and other related transactions - and PayPal deadbeats/thieves.

If you are going to get into the slime to screw around with swine - there are ways to do it.

None of the good ones has been posted here! No one even close either!

Try this:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...30-Minutes
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein

62.gif