54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-17-2014, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2014 01:50 AM by bigdady.)
HELP HELP HELP NEED HELP
Guys I need help I lost my job last month and I am approximately bankrupt please help me .Can anyone tell me some real way to make money online .
Thanks and regards
mobo12
11-24-2014, 11:05 PM
RE:
You need time, patience and a small amount of money to invest.
1. Find a niche that you like a have some knowledge about.
2. Make a website -> buy a domain, a hosting and put wordpres with a nice, free theme on it.
3. Make some quality and unique content.
4. Regsiter to google adsense and some affiliate networks relevant for your niche.
5. put google ads on you site, and write posts that with affiliate links
6. use some seo techniques in order to rank your site (social media, comments on other blogs, write on forums etc.)
7. repeat from step 1 or 2 until you'll reach a max amount of websites you can manage.
You can earn pretty good but it takes patience and perseverance to make it work. Also it's a lot of learning involved.
Good luck :)
11-26-2014, 04:12 AM
RE:
Thanks reps added can you please suggest my any cheap or free hosting
11-26-2014, 04:14 AM
RE:
There is free one right here on this website use the search box I guarantee you will find something you can use.
11-26-2014, 04:18 AM
RE:
already did but not able to find any search results are confusing
29.gif
12-05-2014, 02:13 AM
RE:
Don't go for free hosting man. The one thing you need to know with hosting is usually what you pay is what you get.
I use this: http://www.sharkservers.co.uk/web-hosting/
Don't know if they're the best or the cheapest, but I tested some until I found them and I'm happy so far.
12-05-2014, 02:23 AM
RE:
use ipage.com cheap and best. also try youtube adsense methods..
12-06-2014, 12:57 AM
RE:
I use one.com, it's free hosting for a year but you do have to pay a set up fee, I think its about £10
08-23-2016, 02:07 AM
RE: HELP HELP HELP NEED HELP
(12-05-2014 02:13 AM)Daniel.Thomas Wrote:  Don't go for free hosting man. The one thing you need to know with hosting is usually what you pay is what you get.
I use this: http://www.sharkservers.co.uk/web-hosting/
Don't know if they're the best or the cheapest, but I tested some until I found them and I'm happy so far.

i am with sharksevers, but have had no vps for 4 days, so a tad cheesed off !
I can't stand a naked light bulb, any more than I can a rude remark or a vulgar action. Tennessee Williams

68.gif