51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-28-2020, 09:19 AM
[HELP] Facebook Page Name Change and Monetization
Howdy folks,

So I have this facebook page that I created around 2012 and didn't really care for it much as I abandoned the skill-teaching business that I created it for. I did however, keep sharing local events and some videos on the page. Visited the page today to find out it has almost 9.8K likes mostly from 18-25yr demographic who really engaged with a test video (about 10sec) I posted.

I was wondering if I repurposed the page, either for another business that I'm involved with now or for posting random edited tiktok or other videos and trying to monetize the page. I've heard from people on several forums that facebook is stingy with the name change requests and in some cases, even deletes the page altogether. I'm not hoping to make a million bucks off of it but I can grow it and maybe it'll be a good source at 100K likes. Any advice on the name change request would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
04-28-2020, 11:46 PM
RE: [HELP] Facebook Page Name Change and Monetization
trying changing name step by step
Page Name you need is TikTok Funny

1. let us assume your page name is social media videos
change it to TikTok Videos
once it gets accepted
after a few days change it to TikTok Funny Videos
again wait for the given days
once its gets accepted
Change to TikTok Funny and you are good to use.

The key is to keep one word constant in name for 1st it was Videos then it was TikTok

i hope this helps you. Good luck
04-29-2020, 08:53 AM
Quote:The key is to keep one word constant in name for 1st it was Videos then it was TikTok
Understood and really appreciate your advice. Once I'm done with changing the page name completely, I'll just change the page category from educational to entertainment too. Won't be an issue then, I think.
06-02-2020, 05:47 AM
Tiktok is the hype nowadays so I second what ultimateone suggested. You cannot go wrong with this kind of niche. I myself am thinking to change my blog into something similar.

48.gif