55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-21-2014, 09:03 AM
(HELP) FB ADVETISING WITH FAKE ACCOUNT
Can I use fake FB account for FB ads. Would there be a problem because my FB account name is not the same as my real name on my payoneer card. Would FB ban me because I used a fake account to create ads. And how likely is it they would catch me. I plan on paying with my payoneer thats linked to my real name but using a fake FB account because I dont want to use my real FB account. Please help.
01-21-2014, 04:20 PM
RE:
When you attach a card, facebook charges some amount and check the billing address of credit card. If there is a variation with your current location and billing address, probably fb is gonna reject your card. When you attach a card, After some times fb will ask for your identity proof to scan and send to them. But I don't think they are checking it, It's a bot.

Fb will ban your ad account with no reason. It's a bot banning everyone. And the worst part is they don't have customer support, all the time you will get automated reply.

If your account is already banned, delete the account and create a new one. Apply for a duplicate card in your bank. After one or two week start creating ads.

Try to attach Paypal instead of credit card. I not yet tried attaching paypal with fb ads. If anyone using paypal for fb ads please add your suggestion in this thread.

Hope it helps!
01-21-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: (HELP) FB ADVETISING WITH FAKE ACCOUNT
Thanks for reply but still no answer to my main question. Can I use a fake account for advertising. I mean like I create a profile of a made up person living in united states but in reality my card and billing address are in Europe and I have a different name (my real info).
01-22-2014, 01:34 AM
Quote: Thanks for reply but still no answer to my main question. Can I use a
fake account for advertising. I mean like I create a profile of a made
up person living in united states but in reality my card and billing
address are in Europe and I have a different name (my real info).
You will get instant ban if you do so. The reason is billing address. Try your luck!
01-22-2014, 05:52 AM
Ok thank you very much. I will create another account with my real name and country and city. That should be ok. Because it will have my real info but it still wont be my personal account.
6.gif

46.gif