6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-04-2013, 12:52 AM
[HELP] De-Captcher changed API
Hey Guys,

since yesterday de-captcher.com istn working anymore with alle SEO Tools. I just loged in an see the changes the API Port ......

Now how can i change the Ports in Programs like AIO or SeNuke ???

Anyone also got this Problem ??

Thanks
02-05-2013, 11:20 AM
RE: [HELP] De-Captcher changed API
(02-04-2013 12:52 AM)BlackHatter4Life Wrote:  Hey Guys,

since yesterday de-captcher.com istn working anymore with alle SEO Tools. I just loged in an see the changes the API Port ......

Now how can i change the Ports in Programs like AIO or SeNuke ???

Anyone also got this Problem ??

Thanks
I think that a good solution is using a program which emulates de-captcher.com's service on your computer and either redirects the command via the new de-captcher port, or a competitor or redirects to a program installed on your computer such as Captcha Sniper X3

Currently, the only program that I KNOW that is capable of emulating services is Captcha Sniper X3 which you can find it here as a "[GET]" download, after you install the program. After you install the program, go to the program's directory. By default this is c:\program files\Captcha Sniper and run the CSSE.exe program. The emulator will pop up, and just check the de-captcher setting (I think its the last one) and it will emulate that service. This program will allow you to define a new port number for the service you wish to emulate. Now, I am not sure if you will be tied to having to use the Captcha Sniper X3 software with this emulator, or if this emulator will allow you to pass thru traffic to the real website. Either Way, you will win, if it wont pass traffic to the real site, you will, at least, have the program on your computer that is capable of solving captchas for free, instead of cost per captcha.

67.gif