74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-11-2014, 06:50 AM
[HELP} Best Autoresponder Software
I want to use my own autoresponder as Aweber, Get Response etc charge monthly
Can anyone recommend some good autoresponder which is user friendly and provide 100% delivery rate?

Thanks in advance
10-15-2014, 08:30 AM
RE:
nothing is 100%. also, even if there was 100% deliverability, doesn't mean it will be 100% inbox rate as that depends mostly on you whether it goes to inbox or spam folder. i heard people were having problems with aweber so if you're choosing a paid option, i would go with get response. when you build a big enough list, you also want to branch out and get another account so not to put all eggs in one basket. with paid options, you are not fully in control as the company can ban your list or account at any time. if you are looking for more control, try a self hosted ar like "arpreach". you can search for it on the forum. there is a nulled version. pretty good piece of software. there is also one in vip section that is wordpress based. if you go self hosted, you can use your hosting smtp which will limit how many emails you can send per day(something like 300 for the most part) or find another service like madrill.com
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
10-15-2014, 01:45 PM
RE:
Thanks for the info California Kid, this info helps us all. reps to you.
*BBHF NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT*
mega.nz Join NOW
10-16-2014, 10:35 AM
RE:
Interspire
10-16-2014, 09:58 PM
RE:
mandrill is a good smtp you can send 10,000 emails a month for free after that it costs you, cant remember how much but i know its not alot. As for an self hosted autoresponder i found someone on fiverr who supplied and installed a copy of interspire it works well and does the job i need it too.
57.gif

9.gif