13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-06-2013, 01:57 AM
RE:
I will install it for you-ad me on skype-michael.angelo33
02-07-2013, 01:37 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 11:16 AM by Zekiv.)
RE:
I install it right now and everything is working fine its 2.9 version and if you do everything as tutorial says it will be fine :)) Cheers
02-07-2013, 11:19 AM
RE:
(02-06-2013 01:11 AM)skenay Wrote:  Don't want to be pushy or anything like that but i have another question that is bugging me.

In this 2.9 ver of the script that is said it is 100% nulled, when you login to administrator area, you can see information: Latest Message: 9Gag Clone Script Version 4.1 Update Now Available Go to Client Area

Doesn't this mean that the script is connecting and importing information from the developers site? It makes me wonder if the script is 100% nulled. Maybe I just don't understand what nulled really means. Someone smart please explain if there is a possiblity that developers will be informed about my site using this script? thank you very much
It's a pirated script. 'nullified' usually means that any security measures the software developers put into it have been removed. For example, call home requests, license codes etc.
[font=Verdana, arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]I hope you understand now :)[/font]
02-08-2013, 01:18 AM
RE:
(02-07-2013 11:19 AM)Zekiv Wrote:  
(02-06-2013 01:11 AM)skenay Wrote:  Don't want to be pushy or anything like that but i have another question that is bugging me.

In this 2.9 ver of the script that is said it is 100% nulled, when you login to administrator area, you can see information: Latest Message: 9Gag Clone Script Version 4.1 Update Now Available Go to Client Area

Doesn't this mean that the script is connecting and importing information from the developers site? It makes me wonder if the script is 100% nulled. Maybe I just don't understand what nulled really means. Someone smart please explain if there is a possiblity that developers will be informed about my site using this script? thank you very much
It's a pirated script. 'nullified' usually means that any security measures the software developers put into it have been removed. For example, call home requests, license codes etc.
[font=Verdana, arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]I hope you understand now :)[/font]
alright I figured that out myself. In order to remove that Latest Message: 9Gag Clone Script Version 4.1 Update Now Available Go to Client Area which is connecting to scriptolution site, you have to remove line:

Quote: {php}global $config; echo @file_get_contents("http://www.scriptolution.com/updates/9gcs/index.php?v=".$config['ver']); {/php}

from the file themes/administrator/global_header.tpl
01-24-2014, 05:38 AM
RE:
gif uploading problem !!!
28.gif

39.gif