14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-02-2013, 12:08 PM
[HELP] 9Gag-Clone-Script-v2-9
Hello kind members. I need your help! I want to install this script http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Get-...cript-v2-9 but when I try I cant get it to work. So if any1 knows how to do it right please help me Sad . Thanks Cool
02-03-2013, 12:26 AM
RE:
so no1 cant help me? realy? cmon pleaseee :))P
02-03-2013, 01:36 AM
RE:
I believe the method for this is install it to FTP and go to your domain first before anyone else to setup.
02-03-2013, 10:23 PM
RE:
we ll i tried with FTP and I get something that I can call "homepage" but I cant access to admin site it says theres no such site ( this is for all other subsites ) only home and it doesnt work right :/
02-04-2013, 01:21 PM
RE:
it does work right,similar way you install fiverr clone,if you need help,i can install it for you.
5.gif
02-04-2013, 05:58 PM
RE:
Hello. I need help. Registration and login in my website is not working!

1. Facebook register and login is fine but does not log me in. After clicking login with facebook, I am redirected to the homepage and still not logged in.

2. Email registration does not work either. It says it will send me the password... but when i check my email there's nothing!

PLEASE HELP ME. I've been stucked up by this for almost a week!
THANKS TO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME!
02-05-2013, 01:40 AM
RE:
Hello.

I have similar problem so I decided to write in this thread. hope you don't mind.

When I try to log in using facebook it says:

Quote:SECURITY WARNING: Sharing the above URL with anyone is the same as sharing your Facebook password with them - it will give them access to your Facebook account. Despite what you may have been promised, you will not receive cash, a gift card, or free airline tickets in exchange for this URL.

is this a problem with some app settings?
is this a problem with facebook link being old and facebook requires some new secure link to log in?
is there a problem with something else?

please help :)
02-05-2013, 03:44 AM
RE:
Did you reed help file??
You need to create facebook app and than add id and secret id into options.
02-05-2013, 09:07 PM
RE:
(02-05-2013 03:44 AM)NewAccountz Wrote:  Did you reed help file??
You need to create facebook app and than add id and secret id into options.
Oh my god, Yes i did hehe then i was changing all the other things and forgot about that information. thanks a lot man :)
02-06-2013, 01:11 AM
RE:
Don't want to be pushy or anything like that but i have another question that is bugging me.

In this 2.9 ver of the script that is said it is 100% nulled, when you login to administrator area, you can see information: Latest Message: 9Gag Clone Script Version 4.1 Update Now Available Go to Client Area

Doesn't this mean that the script is connecting and importing information from the developers site? It makes me wonder if the script is 100% nulled. Maybe I just don't understand what nulled really means. Someone smart please explain if there is a possiblity that developers will be informed about my site using this script? thank you very much
26.gif

63.gif