78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-14-2012, 10:34 PM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2012 12:22 AM by SwishaKing.)
HANDS DOWNS THE BEST CASE STUDY EVER BBHF EXCLUSIVE !!!
Ok Welcome Fellow Black Hatters !!

PLEASE TAKE NOTES THERE ARE GRAMMER AND SPELLING ERRORS IN THIS GUIDE! I HAVEN'T HAD THE CHANCE TO CORRECT MY MISTAKES YET. DEAL WITH IT !

This case study I will be updating everyday ! And with this case study we are going to explore different money making methods!
I will be using free to no cost methods and I will be helping people make there first amount of money from online !
There are really plenty of methods out that you can use and you can also implement on a daily basis !

My goal is simple. To make at least 40 to 80 dollars a day using these low cost methods ! Im pushing myself to do it all within 30 days.
I will also be pointing to resources I find to be useful. I will be guiding you through this process step by step!

I think this will be the quickest and easiest way to show and to get people involve ! So the first step is preparation of the mind !

Step One : Mental Preparation

This is hands down one of the most important phase into everything, even life. You have to prepare yourself for what you have to
do. You have to keep going and keep trying. You have to have the mentally I CAN DO IT ... Instead Of Saying I CANT DO IT !

It's all about your mental state as well ! Don't be scared You can DO IT ! I want you to visualize what success means to you! I want you to see it with your own two eyes close and open !

Do this one exercise !

EXERCISE ONE #1 : Mental Visualization !

I Want you to mentally vision what success in online marketing would be like for you. Feel how you would feel if you where
SUCCESSFUL . SMELL IT , TASTE IT , LOVE IT !!!

Keep Picturing How You Would SPEND All That New Money You Have Coming In ! See All Your Bills Paid, See You And Your Love
Ones On The BEACH Or Anywhere .

Picture Success, Get Comfortable With IT . FALL IN LOVE WITH IT !

Don't be scared , If you can't visualize then look at pictures ! What ever you do you need to see it in your mind first !

We gone do this every day ! We gone visualize what we want and we will attract all the right people and work !

Do this first and Later I will update this thread with the first method !

EDITED !!! NEW POST !!!
9/17/2012 Monday !
The Real Day One

Day One.1 The Money Making Method

Ok my first post was about mentally preparing yourself for what you have to do! Since you have got it together you need to be
able to follow through. No method will work unless you follow through until you reach success. That's the main reason for the post
above this one. PLEASE READ IT AND DON'T DISREGARD IT !!!

Alright

The method we are going to use first will be AMAZON KINDLE! The reason are simple. It's low cost and its free! Everything you will need is provided for you! You really don't have to go out of your way. And you can sell on amazon.

How we plan on doing this is easy ! Plus the method i'm going to used will be even more simpler. So without talking to much here is
the link to sign up with below this .

http://kdp.amazon.com

Go on over there. sign up and wait for your account to be activated. You pretty much don't have to do anything after the sign up part . YET !!!!

So your asking how are we going to make any money and what are we going to write about. I choose to write about Fantasy/Erotic for the simple fact sex sells. AND I HAVE A LOT OF SEX. So I'm always talking about it and doing it. It's easier for me.

FIND WHAT YOU LOVE TO TALK ABOUT AND WE ARE GOING TO WRITE ABOUT IT !

So the next section after we sign up will be " whats the topic " ! Brainstorming can help and it's simple. Get a sheet of paper and a pencil or something to write with. WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING THAT COMES INTO YOUR HEAD. GOOD OR BAD DOESN'T Matter.

Just get it out . Pick one YOU KNOW THE MOST ABOUT ! This is important . Before you write about things you don't like you need to find out what you do like.

After brainstorming if you don't have at least ten or more ideas even if there random then you might not have a lot to talk about but that's fine ! Keep writing keep brainstorming !

NOW STOP WRITING !!!!!!

Yep I said it ! Don't you write another line. Don't you put another letter on that paper. Now stop and go take a 15 minute walk.
Or stretch but don't you think about what you wrote.

Ok when you come back . take out another sheet of paper and write whatever idea comes down out your head.

Now pick one and roll with it !

The Reason Why
The reason why you wrote your ideas down and took a walk then came back and wrote some more was because it helps. Not only do you get to exercise WHICH keeps the blood pumping ! You have more ideas flowing to you after this exercise.

I do this whenever I need to think of something ! It works and I usually hit jackpot with my ideas !

Work on this for right now. Brainstorm Find out what you want to speak on ! Next we will talk about the method in detail !

Hope this helps !
EDITED !!!
NEW POST !!!
9/18/2012 Monday !
Day Two
Day
Two : How To Write The Story, How To Write A Series, And How To Make
A Bundle All With One Book !

Ok we back and its day two. In day one we brainstorm what we wanted to write about. Ether you already know or you know now. Which is important.
A lot of people will tell you don't go for this niche or that one. BUT I'M GOING TO SAY THIS . Write what you want. They don't really know what's selling. Half the time they talking “ Other PEOPLE INFORMATION “
So im a big fan in everyone who test the waters theirselves. So If you like goldfish, write about them. You could never know what will sell.
So don't let the thoughts of, oh I dont know what to write about come in, Because you do. Write about your life and experiences and you should be good.
Amazon just wants original material. GIVE IT TO THEM .
So out of your list ! Pick one ! I choose as I said in an earlier post I'm going to write about sex. Erotic is my thing and I love talking about my ladies.
So with that in mind. I need to know how to write this book. Where do I start?

Well It's
Easy , Read Below I Will Show You How I Do It !

Alright I Come Up With A Title First After I Pick My Genre Or Genres !
My Title
Will Be “ Cornfields Murders “

You want you title to be good. But the real thing is not to think to hard. A lot of marketers stress or people in general stress this . YOUR TITLE HAS
TO BE THE BEST . BUST YOUR BRAIN AND THINK OF A GOOD ONE.
I Say That's B***S*** Str8 Up With the slang included.
My thoughts on this is simple go with the first thing you thought of after you pick your topic. Lets say I randomly choose to write a horror book.

My title
would be “Cornfield Murder”

I swear I took two seconds to think of that. And Now I have my whole story ! Always start with your title. My reason why is because your title is your story. Your whole story can be wrap up in a few words if you let it.
My title for the quickly made up title is cornfield murder ! Now let me show you how I expand on that.
I have my title Right , Now I need what I called a story summary. In five sentences I'm going to explain this story.

Title
: Cornfield Murder

Story Summary :

In a small town, with an population of no more than 5000. AN old story about a murder who murder his victims only in a cornfield comes true. The local police don't know what to do after five people have been murder in the exact same way, so they call FBI. After they agree to what they agreed to. FBI sends a fresh recruit name Daven. On Daven's first case he has to catch a murder who only murder in cornfields, find out what happen to the five people who was murder, and find out what local police and the FBI agent who was originally assign to the case agree to. Will he solve his first case or will he fail?

Now I wrote this quickly so if there errors in my grammer, ignored them. Ok so now we have the whole story outline. From this we can safely write a short stories from this. Each book or short story needs to be 2000 – 10000 words a piece.

The reason why I like to do this is for a good reason. It's long enough for someone to read and long enjoy for the reader to enjoy and also short enough to keep them reading.

Now i'm going to break this down for you. In my summary I used a simple writing technique I learn from my english teacher.

Write with a thesis statement.

That's right used a thesis. In a thesis statement “Wait a second let me explain what a thesis is. Definition from http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/c...thesis.htm

The thesis statement is that sentence or two in your text that contains the focus of your essay and tells your reader what the essay is going to be about. Although it is certainly possible to write a good essaywithout a thesis statement (many narrativeessays, for example, contain only an implied thesis statement), the lack of a thesis statement may well be a symptom of an essay beset by a lack of focus. Many writers think of a thesis statement as
an umbrella: everything that you carry along in your essay has to fit under this umbrella, and if you try to take on packages that don't fit, you will either have to get a bigger umbrella or something's going to get wet.

Thats a paragraph from the website ! So in other words we use a thesis to explain our story. Below I will highlight in red my thesis statement from the short story summary.

In a small town, with an population of no more than 5000. AN old story about a murder who murder his victims only in a cornfield comes true.The local police don't know what to do after five people have been murder in the exact same way, so they call FBI. After they agree to what they agreed to, FBI sends a fresh recruit name Daven. On Daven's first case he has to catch a murder who only murders in cornfields, find out what happen to the five people who was murder,
and find out what local police and the FBI agent who was originally assign to the case agree to.
Will he solve his first case or will he fail?

In that one sentence I sum up majority of the book. That's the power of a thesis statement for a writer. You can't beat that. You writing the whole book before you write it.So make sure in your thesis you write in a seris of events!

So Now I will show you how to write each book in a series. Remember we only want to write a short story for each. So lets say this in your first book will always be your intro book. And in your first book I like to call it my intro book . But before we go there let me show you how easy it is to start a series of books.

Take your title , minds right now is CORNFIELDS MURDER. Add Series To It !

So the First book title would be The Cornfields Murder Series!
It's
that simple really. now me I like to have at least seven books to a series.So I would out line it like this !

The Cornfield Murder Series
Book One – Intro Murder !
Book Two – First Case
Book Three – Second Case
Book Fourth – Third Case
Book Five – Fourth Case
Book Six – Fifth Case
Book Seven – Closing Case

OK now let me show you why your thesis is so important to writing your story. Book One Will Be Out Line In Red. Book Two Through Six Will Be Highlighted
In Green And Book Seven Will Be Colored In Blue. I'm going to show you with my short summary how I write my books. Peep the colors to.

In a small town, with an population of no more than 5000. AN old story about a murder who murder his victims only in a cornfield comes true.The local police don't know what to do after five people have been murder in the exact same way, so they call FBI. After they agree to what they agreed to. FBI sends a fresh recruit name Daven.
On Daven's first case he has to catch a murder who only murder in cornfields,find out what happen to the five people who was murder, and find out what local police and the FBI agent who was originally assign to the case agree to. Will he solve his first case or will he fail?

As you can see I highlighted how you would write your books from your short story summary. All you have to do is write your books base of you summary. Say for instance In red is my first book the intro. Now in the intro you see I have text in the brown. This also can be your intro. You can also used that to tell your story.

Now lets just use the thesis In book one I will only talk about On how Daven got this as his first case. I can easy brainstorm this. Ok try this. Brainstorm how this became Davens first job.

On Daven's first case he has to catch a murder who only murder in cornfields

Book One – Intro Murder - Well he has high scores at the academy. His father was an outstanding member. He wants to prove he's better than his father early. And his superiors wants him to fail on his first job.

As you can see My first book is wrote. There goes my short summary right there.

OK now I'm going to show you how to write book two through six. On my second point in my thesis you notice I have a number right. I said FIVE . Look at that. From that alone I know what I want to write my next books about.

find out what happen to the
five people who was murder.

Book Two : Murder One – Female, young, talented, trouble maker, Beautiful. Murder first after she ran from home due to problems with family.

Book Three : Murder Two – Old Man, drag from his home, Live close to the field, Suspect might have witness the first murder. Or might have known who it may have been,

Book Four : Murder Three – Prositute, Not ashame of it, owe a drug dealer $600, was always drunk, never sober unless in jail.

Book Five : Murder Four – Drug dealer, Actually kill off his competition, getting tired of selling drugs, got into poetry and p****** women, Went to jail after finding out about the prostitute.

Book Six : Murder Five – Siamese twins, Was trying to kill there mother, but kill the twins, there mother saw the killer and got away. The town decided to make a memorial for them.

As you can see I have wrote about each murder. And I have a book for each one. SO if I do it like this . I have Six books now and they can be 2000 to 10000 words . Almost like a small report.

Now lets get to the closing . We gone do it like we did the others.

and find out what local police and the FBI agent who was originally assign to the case agree to.

Book seven Closing Case – With the help of the twins mother Daven solves the case and figure out what the FBI and Local police had been planning. He also prove his superiors wrong about him and he was promoted ! The End !

NOW
THERE YOU GO !!!

That's your whole book written from a summary. I take this approach to not only write faster but quicker. And with high quality .That's all for today. Work on this and tomorrow I will show you how to ACTUALLY WRITE THE STORY !!!

Edited Post
10/15/2012
5:26 am

Ok I have a new update. In this update we will break it down on how to write your story from one idea, how to structure your story, and how to lead one story to the next one.

When you write a story we are going to use the same simple process we use to come up with the story. We want to write each part of our story with an thesis statement.

So lets say that I'm going to write about the first book in this series. It's going to be easy because we already have our summary of what the first book is about.

In a small
town, with an population of no more than 5000. AN old story about a
murder who murder his victims only in a cornfield comes true.The local
police don't know what to do after five people have been murder in the
exact same way, so they call FBI. After they agree to what they agreed
to. FBI sends a fresh recruit name Daven.

Now we have a summary Of how the story would go based off a summary. I like to write each story in pieces. This let me write my story before I actually write my story. Lets use the above summary to further explain.

Ok lets say that this. I need to write another thesis summary to fill the details of this story. We will break this down into details after we structure this.

I like to write each piece in 500 words, Each page I write at least a thousand words! Each book contains at least 2000 words or more.

Always write in groups.

In a small
town, with an population of no more than 5000. AN old story about a
murder who murder his victims only in a cornfield comes true.The local
exact same way, so they call FBI. After they agree to what they agreed

Intro summary sentence :
In a small town, with an population of no more than 5000.
An old story about a murder who murder his victims in a corn field comes true.
Now we must break this down to make a short summary from the details of this. We will describe what that summary is with points.

NOTE: Points are what we called ideas. Basically a point is any idea you have no matter how small or big, they all can be use.

Here Go my points the more the better!
  • In a small town " tell of the town name" Also speak on the setting. What the town look like, how big is the town, is the town dusty or a small clean environment. Do the people feel friendly, or you can tell they all up to something.
  • An Old story " now talk about the old story about what happen to the town. Who starts to tell you this story.
    was it a young child, or an elderly lady. Did they tell you the full story or left it to your imagination.
These are points just for my intro summary from my main plot summary. As you can see we will be breaking it down even further.
Story Summary Part Two :
The local
exact same way, so they call FBI.
Ok here we go again. Use the point system to write your ideas down.
  • The local police " describe where the local police are, describe the police force, describe the police cheif, describe the station, describe wheter they are within protocol. Describe wheter they seem to be right by the law. Describe the overall feel of the police and there citizens.
  • Don't know what to do after five people been murder in the exact same way " Describe how the five people was murder, describe there fears on not solving this case and finding out about the victims, describe what the victims familes are going through. Describe what they think really happen. tell a ghost story about it.
  • So they call the FBI " describe why they call the FBI in the first place, tell what they hope the FBI agent will hope to accomplish for them. Describe wheter they where to lazy or someone else is pulling there strings.
Story Summary Part Three:
After they agree to what they agreed
  • After they agree to what they agreed to. " find out what they agreed to, find out who agreed to what, find out who will this agreement help, find out why they made any agreement, find out where the agreement took place.
  • Find out why FBI sent a fresh recruit instead of an experience agent, find out Daven was chosen, Find out what his superiors don't want him to achieve. Find out why Daven first case seem impossible to solve.
Story Summary Part Four :
Ok this last summary piece is what we called a LEAD END Point ! Why you say? It's simple at the end of every book since we are writing a series we need to lead INTO the next book. That's why all the next point must make reference to the next story. It's a lot easier to write than you think. You just have to make sure you talk about the next part of your story at the END of the book.

This does one and two things. If they " the readers" know that this is a SERIES than they are more likely to go purchase the next book if the first book is good and it leads them to the next book.

We want them to go from one story to the next. So we are going to lead them to the next story. All you have to do is have what I like to called a LEAD END POINT ! And this will be the shortest point.

The only thing you have to do is describe what HE MUST Do . Not the case. You give ideas around his first case.

Ok now you know how to break you story down into managable pieces. In the next update. I will write the first book from all these pieces !

EDIT
10/27/2012

Ok im back with another update. On this update I'm going to quickly write the story out. I will also explain the different way's I use the point system I talked about earlier.

Ok This is the short summary of what book one is about from the earlier postings.

Book
One – Intro Murder - Well he has high scores at the academy. His father
was an outstanding member. He wants to prove he's better than his
father early. And his superiors wants him to fail on his first job.

Now A More In Depth Summary Of Book One - Intro Murder

In a small town, with an population of no more than 5000. AN old story about a murder who murder his victims only in a cornfield comes true.The local police don't know what to do after five people have been murder in the exact same way, so they call FBI. After they agree to what they agreed to. FBI sends a fresh recruit name Daven.

Intro summary sentence :
In a small town, with an population of no more than 5000. An old story about a murder who murder his victims in a corn field comes true.

Now we must break this down to make a short summary from the details of this. We will describe what that summary is with points.

Edit
11/19/12
Final Edit !!!! :)

Ok I'm going to write out the first part of the story. By doing that you can see how I use everything Up till now. This is how I write everything. I use my point system to gather ideas and organize ideas. Then I use my creativity to help add my own personality and voice.

So with that being said this update was long overdue ! Enjoy the story !! ps I wrote it as an example ! Please make your own.

Cornfield Murder - Intro

No, wait don't come nowhere to me. What are you? Why are you doing this to me, Haven said.

Haven had got separated from her friends as they where traveling through the cornfields outside of the town they grew up in. Her small town of no more than a few thousand was a clean well put together place. No matter where you went in the small homey community, someone knew someone. There was only a few officers to watch and patrol the town but they did a decent job.

Haven is thinking about all of this as she runs and screams, but no one is around.

As she gets to the edge of the cornfield the killer grabs her hair and quickly stab her in the stomach with a double saw blade. The blades are rusty, old, and dull. The handle is bent in one direction and its chip at the bottom.

Haven falls and scream in agony. She feels the blade cut into her nicely shape six pack. The very muscle she slave over in the gym to work out right in her mind.

As she lay there on her back, she sees the town lights not to far away. In that moment she knows she is about to die. She know her time is up before she could really do any good.

As the pain settle deep into her bones. As the pain starts to become the worse tease and the worst news of what is about to become. Haven remember something in her mind. She remember another girl died in the exact same way.

As Haven look at her soon to be killer. She realize based off the mask the killer was wearing that the old tale was to be true.
Haven thinks " If only I would've listen to my memaw(grandmother) " and that was her last thought, forever.

And there you go for story one the intro. !

Ok so the first part of the story is done. I wrote about my intro sentence and spoke towards to the next part as well.

My intro sentence was :

In a small town, with an population of no more than 5000. An old story
about a murder who murder his victims in a corn field comes true.

Ok if you read my story, you will see I spoke on the first person to died in the story, The killer, The weapon the killer use, the method, the town, the feel and setting of the town, I describe the weapon, and I also hinted at other things which will lead question which the next story will answer with more questions until I reach the final part.

And I did this all with my system of writing !

This is the final piece. Now go out there and get to writing.

+ REP me for my original guide !! its worth that and If you need help PM without hesitation !!
Thank you have a bless thanksgiving which is coming up by the way :)

Enjoy I look forward to reading some great stories !!

[/font]

[font=Tahoma]
09-19-2012, 09:57 AM
RE:
Bump I see I have some views ! :) Maybe I will get some replies the more I explain this simple method !
Keep watching !!!
09-19-2012, 12:18 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2012 12:19 PM by Hippychick.)
RE:
I'm gonna follow along as its good to learn new techniques and I'm sure learning some in here.
Do we just need Amazon Affiliate acct?
Thx. ;)
I Heart BBHF !
09-19-2012, 01:18 PM
RE:
Yes to upload kindle books !
09-19-2012, 02:54 PM
RE:
Thx!
That's lot of writing...if no time I'll save n do later n let u know what happens. ;)
7.gif
I Heart BBHF !
09-19-2012, 10:55 PM
RE:
I know and i have to fix the text didn't know it was like that
09-20-2012, 01:40 PM
RE:
Ok im not gone update this until I fix the text ! Will be tomorrow !
09-26-2012, 07:42 AM
RE:
blah i got behind on this due to other things I had going on. Will update soon !
10-03-2012, 12:48 PM
RE:
please keep updating. Very interesting to me as I am new to making money online.
10-04-2012, 07:58 AM
RE:
ok sorry about not updating this. As I been writing . I just want to make this thread more readable.
60.gif

43.gif