39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-03-2013, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2013 12:13 PM by belly.)
RE:
Hey OP!

Thanks for sharing this with the community!

First, let me say that I'm not a noob, but I'm curious of how frequent a person
using this structure should post their article after another?

Meaning, should you post article #2 3 days after you posted article #1 so on so forth?
The reason behind this question is back in 2011 I was using a structure similar to this
except it was a link wheel.

When I built the structure, I posted at least 2 or 3 articles a day until the structure was
complete. Maybe a day or two later my niche was in the Google sandbox. And remind you
beforehand it wasn't.

What are your thought about this?

Thanks Again!

BELLY
05-09-2013, 10:56 PM
RE:
If I consider your pyramid with Tier S and Tier 1, I usually stay at Tier 1 and blast wiki and other types of links to Tier S. It works like a charm!
05-31-2013, 04:44 AM
RE:
is it still works for pinguin 2.0?
06-12-2013, 12:51 AM
RE:
Yes its still work, but you must use anchor text same like your tier post. its looks more natural
ie: T1 to money site "weight loss" dan expand in aticle and use longtail title such as "tips and how to weight loss quickly"
T2 you use anchor "tips and how to weight loss quickly". its called contextual pyramid link building...
07-05-2013, 07:32 PM
RE:
Nice Plan buddy :)
59.gif
11-03-2013, 09:33 AM
RE: [Guide] Whitehat Strong-Link Building (Gain Positive Rankings)
(03-02-2013 06:17 AM)ramenman115 Wrote:  Ok everyone, today i will explain how to make strong backlinks with the already used term " link pyramids ". We all know that , yes, they are strong and good to have. But, how do you go about doing it?

You can have a small or a big link pyramid, it just depends how much time and maybe money you will have to spend on it. But of course the bigger and stronger the pyramid, the better.

In this guide i will explain how to use a 100% UNIQUE article, with atleast 500 words and make it into a very strong link pointed to your mony-site.

~~~~~~~~~~

Step 1

Plan out your pyramid. How many unique article/tier 1's are you going to have? 1 or 10? If your planning small thats ok, because you can add to a pyramid at any time. How to decide?

Example - You goal is to rank a website #1 for a keyword which has a exact traffic of 3k LOCAL and LOW competition (adwords). When you actually look at the search results, you see there is barely 100,000 search results and all of the top websites are youtube videos. THIS IS A EASY TO RANK WEBSITE

So, we chose to do 2 x Unique Articles. Perfect!

Step 2

Write/Order the unique articles for your main keyword and a related keyword your trying to rank for. Once you have the articles decide what platform your going to use.

Options : Blogger, wordpress, weebly, webnode are just come i use personally.

Step 3

Post both the articles on different platforms.

Example : 1x on Blogger and 1x on Weebly = Perfect.

Now you have to backlink, your backlinks to make the article page stronger; thus making the link to your money site stronger.

Step 4

Make 2 x Web 2.0's for your each UNIQUE web 2.0

Example : 1 x Blogger would have 2 x SPUN webnode web 2.0's
Example : 1 x wordpress would have 2 x SPUN (webnode) web 2.0's

You can use spun article for these links but make sure you dont spin your own unique articles from Tier 1.

Step 5

Now its time for the blasting ( hehe yes blasting links is fun, because its not your website ). I recommend Blasting your spun articles with WIKI Links and as many of them as you can. The more, the better ( seriously ). Or you can use Xrumer but eh dont.

In the picture of the pyramid below, it will say 500 wikis, but that is low. Usually i send 5,000 at one spun page :).

Step 6

Backlink your backlinks even more. Now that you blasted WIKI links, its time to blast even more links at the your already blasted links to make them stronger.

NOW WE CAN USE XRUMER!!! YES XRUMER HAS VALUE AND IT IS A GREAT SOFTWARE! If you sent 1,000 wiki links in total, then you should sent around 3-5k XRUMER links to those WIKIS. If you sent 10,000 WIKIS you should sent 25-50k XRUMER links.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im sorry if something did not make sense i tried to explain as best as possible.

These links are white hat, because remember the only link pointing to your site is the unique article, which is backed by alot of links making it very strong and eventually will buidl PR it self. You can use them to rank easy websites and you can also use them to rank hard websites; just need more in quantity for high competitive.

here is a picture of the pyramid sample :)
[Image: la36h.jpg]

** You do not have to have the XRumer links, but they help.

I hope this has helped people who do not know where to start with SEO. Do not spam links to your money site, 8% chance it will work.

If you have any questions i will do my best to answer them below and thanks for reading my long thread!

Remember, you will not believe SEO works, until you do it and see for yourself
11-03-2013, 09:39 AM
RE:
HEY I DIDN`T UNDERSTAND, COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN IN LONG TYPE PLEASE,BECAUSE I AM NEW AND DON`T KNOW SHORTCUTS
11-13-2013, 03:12 AM
RE:
Good job OP.

And remember not to leave footprints when you are creating those tier s/1 sites. Use VPN to create web 2.0 sites, gmail account etc. Structure your articles differently on all your sites from your money site. Big G is getting too smart for that.
12-09-2013, 07:48 PM
RE:
wow looks interesting, even I'm still confuse, because I'm newbie in SEO.
but I'll try it, thanx for share :)
12-10-2013, 01:58 PM
RE:
I used the same strategy, but i used 1000 words per article on my 1st links. The result is quite rewarding.
7.gif

45.gif