12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-05-2015, 05:21 PM
Greencloud VPS | Bad Attitude | Lousy Support | Idiots!
So guys, i don't know whos hosting a vps from this outfit but here is my recommendation, STAY CLEAR!

These people are so incompetent, rude and lairs.

I decided to get another vps today and Greencloud vps as they were recommended. During the signup process my order was flagged as FRAUD.

When i contacted them they tried to tell me i wasn't using the same paypal email address that my account was linked too and that i was using a proxy.

First off, i never got to Paypal and i did use my papal gmail account to signup. And when i sent them proof that i was on the COX network and that their stupid maxmind detection failed to recognize my ip as being from <city> they told me to go somewhere else.

WOW, what an unprofessional bunch of boobs. This was as 11am PST USD time, in the middle of the day. Even their chat system was offline yet they claim they have great support. Took them over 3hrs to get two replies out of them.

Go somewhere else people, you'll be glad you did.

I sent that M**** a whois lookup of my ip address proeving i was not using any proxy to make the order. No reply from them, they simply ignored the truth. A rude group of individuals who should probably not be in the hosting biz.

63.gif