10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-12-2019, 12:04 AM
GreenCloudVPS - BANNED ME - No REFUND!
Here is what happened!

I bought a VPS today which wasn't working after purchase, i opened a ticket on HIGH priority they didn't reply me for hours seriously and i was refreshing page after every 15 minutes...! Literally i lost $500 client today! After a long effort to close the deal!

Then when CEO dzung nguyen replied he was like; "I am SORRY; to Reply LATE!" that's it. Are you kidding me?? And then i was super rude with them they blocked my account and automatically sent me an email of refund, cancelled my account and blocked my access! This is how professional they are!

My email to their customer support: They blocked me it is NOT delivering!

Quote:Well i think you guys blocked me for no reason. I am not able to login to my Greencloudvps account i have been your customer for a long time and this is what i get in return. It is your mistake i got the following email and my subscription was cancelled by your staff. How professional it is that your staff didn't reply to my HIGH priority ticket and in return i get a message I AM SORRY! SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY? WOW! What a nice justification i lost $500 client that i closed deal with today because of you pricks and you banned me? for what? I lost you didn't lose anything right? Why did you ban me ? You blocked my IP Address so i cannot create a new account and not log into my old account. And i didn't get any refund yet for the service i bought today your CEO cancelled it great! it is so professional !! At least give my money back! there are thousands of other services i can get their service just return my amount! or unblock me lift the ban i never asked for a refund or anything it is your decision.

EMAIL I got from GreenCloudVPS

Dear Bilal Shah (iShah Media),

This is confirmation that a full refund has been processed for Invoice #204397

The refund has been returned via the payment method you originally paid with.

US1 - Server.1549867048 (11/02/2019 - 10/03/2019) $8.00 USD
Choose your location: Miami, FL (USA)
------------------------------------------------------
Sub Total: $8.00 USD
Credit: $0.00 USD
Total: $8.00 USD

Amount Refunded: $-8.00 USD
Transaction #: 250118269842

You may review your invoice history at any time by logging in to your client area.

---
365 Group LLC
Trading as GreenCloudVPS.com
https://www.facebook.com/greencloudvps/
https://twitter.com/GreenCloudVPS
02-13-2019, 04:01 AM
RE: GreenCloudVPS - BANNED ME - No REFUND!
What does VPS issues have to do with losing a $500 client? Also it sounds like they did refund you.

18.gif