36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-27-2013, 01:16 PM
Greedy Reports?
Anyone here is a member of Greedy Reports?

Wondering if it's worthwhile to sign up since it's $17/mth.
06-30-2013, 04:11 AM
RE:
Would like to know this too, "greedy" pimps herself like no other on the cpa section of warrior forum
08-28-2013, 05:16 AM
RE:
Right now it is 9.99 per month to join. Not a bad price to pay to find stuff you won't learn on forums. I' haven't joined yet btw. The price went down. Not sure if Greedy is shutting it down. That's what she said in the emails.
09-07-2013, 05:29 AM
RE:
Yes I was apart of it and it's total crap. All old techniques and strategies. The funny thing is she... er... I mean he's not even doing CPA now, Greedy a.k.a a dude is into apps. I keep getting email spams from Greed Report telling me the member list is only up to 650 and after that he will close it down. Bullshit. I joined for $1 for 7 days, saw it was bullshit, and cancelled right away.
10-09-2013, 12:35 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2013 06:39 AM by F0r3ver.)
RE:
LOL I am so happy I saw this thread in Google. Just joined btw.

OK, I met the 3 people who "started" GreedReports at AffiliateSummit. One guy was named michael or chris or some fake bullshit. There was an asian chick that I guess looked like greedy. And yeah one was talking about some apps but not to me. But these guys were BULLSHIT from the moment I met them. They would not shut up about selling me 1 on 1 coaching and crap. Saying this and that. Going on and on. "Promising" it was all so F****** easy. Trying to get me to Pay Pal them cash for coaching. Sketchy as F***. Worse than cars salesmen. Do not waste your time with this SCAM.
66.gif
10-28-2013, 08:45 PM
RE:
Anyone looking for a review and coming across this thread -save your money. I signed up at $9.99 or something - didn't expect too much but thought I might find some good ideas.

Absolute waste of time - there is nothing there you won't find on forums. In fact large parts of the members areas are just links to useless WF posts.
10-30-2013, 12:37 PM
RE:
Yes, it is not worth it. You're better reading a forum and asking questions.
12-24-2013, 10:53 PM
RE:
why u want to buy unsure ebook while u can get many better here for free??
12-29-2013, 12:04 AM
RE:
Greed reports, the same says it all.. Good idea for him/her/them but seriously you will find BETTER information on any of the big IM forums.
Stop wasting your time and money on "how to make money products" and spend your time and money building your own business. (Requires hard work, stress and innovation)
02-15-2014, 12:45 PM
RE:
I recently paid the $9 for greed reports, not expecting much. A few decent post were in there but for the most part it is garbage.

Example, she has a post title how she made $50/day as a newbie.

The information was, and I am not kidding, something like: I went to 7search, ran a bunch of cpa offers, tweaked them until they worked and then was making $50/day.

That was her stellar advice, didn't say what offers, how to write ads, bidding strategies, how to optimize, nothing. If you had run 1 campaign on 7search you could have written the article, it was that bad.

What I find most horrific is the pieces of cr## on WF that claim she is the real deal and thank her for her great advice on greedreports. If she sells garbage that is fine, but if you buy her garbage and claim it was great, that is worse.
20.gif

42.gif