52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-18-2023, 12:00 AM
Great Ideas - Looking for People to bring them to REALITY and share the success
Hi

I may be a extremely junior member of this great forum.

Whilst i am still taking the time to familiarise myself with this forum.

I wanted to know if there was any advanced members that could give me some insight in to how i can establish a great re-occurring money website with the ideas i have.

I wanted to share this, ideas with the general community and whilst i am the first to admit i don't possess the natural mental or technical ability to write scripts or write code.

I wanted to know if there was any advanced users, and whilst i have seen reports of people wanting to rip other people of through BSO, i was hoping this would be a great place for people (adbanced members) to post.

So one of my ideas, whilst i do not want to fully divulge it, just so it gives other members the ability to innovate and use advances in technology.

I see many OTO and software from websites such as {{{Blocked by Omni Potens, reason: reports from LEGIT GB STARTER}}} and others such as thedropship and {{{Blocked by Omni Potens, reason: reports from LEGIT GB STARTER}}} , imnuke etc that offer people group buys to afford such software!

And these are great places to start to find such advances in technology,

Im sure many members, present here today, will agree that with such advances by open ai and Chatgpt 3.

I have an idea and i would love it if some advanced members could help me and us as a community out here and guide us in the right direction even if its advocating the services of others in order to establish a site. As surely to come as a guest and stay as family we must engage each of us to succeed as a family by uniting and creating a more diverse community were by success are shared by the family to, right?!

So, here is an idea and i hope i can be included in the development so i to can see an angle that i am able to pursue and take steps.

Im sure many of us, have heard of online arbitrage, what if through web scraping of links that we could find items on ecommerce websites and rather than put in our own platform we mass approved them by ecommerce websites if approval is required to ADVERTISE items, then through a informative chatgpt open ai we were to include a search feature where by a customer writes what they are looking for and based on our database and instead of charging monthly fees we were to access other forms of revenue, and chatgpt searches to see if have it. Its like a free Online Arbitrage system where by fees are gained from other revneues. There is mass potential in this! and we can even take on THE BIG BOYS ( to be honest some of you may be following what i am saying, and thats the people im hoping that will reach out to me)

Anyway in a world of "TAKE/TAKE/TAKE" Im hoping some of you may be following what i am saying and i would really love it if advanced members were to reach out to me and i can also provide (i hope) valuable insight into a profitable and successful venture where by we can give ideas to tohers about creating legitimate businesses that they can advertise globally!!!!!!!!!!!

I know some of this may sound like AI wrote it, but its all my own words and to be honest i find explaining things hard as it is anyway!

So if there are many Lala"s, and Bhais out there that can help me i would greatly appreciate and may our family (of innovators in business) prosper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13.gif