48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-24-2016, 08:25 AM
Google Penguin: No More Spammy Links Penalty
This is quite a change and will let you be more aggressive in your link building. If the worse that happens is your links are ignored the downside is much less than before.

Penguin Questions and Concerns Cleared Up: An Interview With Google’s Gary Illyes

Here are some key takeaways from the video:

With this release of Penguin, Google has been able to achieve something that hasn’t been done before with web spam algorithms. Now, instead of demoting a site for having bad links pointing to it, Penguin just disregards the bad links.

Another major difference with this version of Penguin is it is more granular.

Previously, if a web spam issue was detected, the algorithm would demote the entire site. Now, Penguin can assess websites down to a page-level and discount links pointing to that page if needed.

Illyes says this release of Penguin is “the nicest web spam launch we’ve ever had”, because of three main updates:

- It ignores spam rather than using it as a negative ranking factor.
- It can devalue pages at a more granular level, which means entire sites will no longer we wiped out of Google.
- It runs in real-time.
AWS and AZURE CREDITS AVAILABLE UP TO $150K
11-24-2016, 08:43 AM
RE: Google Penguin: No More Spammy Links Penalty
Nice update, will help us all here. Max Reps for your share!
11-27-2016, 02:39 AM
Ok, Got It. Thanks for sharing.
12-12-2016, 04:38 PM
Not really understand this update,
My site was ranking at 25 to 30 on specific keyword, after this update i got to 10 - 16 bounce on keyword search,
after one week my site was started bouncing like out of 100, it's not ranking in 100 result for that keyword , and then some days later i was got at 35 - 36 number on google keyword search ,Then two days after kicked out from top 100 result????
and then some days after back to 25-30 top result for keyword.
whats going on with GoOGle???

10.gif