69.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-29-2014, 08:05 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2014 08:07 PM by jimwilsom5.)
Good Black Hat Tips for Everyone - GSA - Senuke
Being a Good Blackhat is like a Samurai who works in the Dark Shadows and Hits at the Target at the right opportunity.

Google treats any type of artificial backlinking process as a Blackhat so what are your options ?

a) Use Automated Bots like SenukeXCR, GSA etc etc.
b) Do Manual Job Day to Night.

There is hardly any website in the world which has succeeded only on the basis of option a) ONLY. Pls Get this straight in your HEAD.

Option whether you do option a or b), it will require you to do several manual checks such as

1) Filter the sites for Alive/Dead or PR Check using Scrapebox. [Scrapebox is like a Friend to every SEO]
2) Filter-out adult sites from the list (if any).
3) Check your Backlinks for Indexing. If not indexed then try to get them indexed.

When using option a) Try to Avoid

1) Guestbook Postings - This is the area which is highly exploited. If you notice any single Guestbook you will see there are already 20-30 Users who have posted SPAM comment. Your chances of gaining any SEO advantage is nill.

2) Redirect Url - Redirect urls are good, but if they are not crawled they are as useful as a Diamond covered with Coal Ash. Sleepy

3) Most of the Directories are dead so avoid them.

==> Try to Make Sure

A) YOUR LINKS ARE INDEXED <-------
If you are not checking your previously created links at the end of every 30-40 days your links. Undecided

B) Do Regular Harvesting/search/Check for High PR Sites using different Footprints within GSA.

C) Do not rely on Pre-Verified Lists alone. Create your Own as well.

This is all. I have very less time to discuss so jotted down just few of the tips for every aspiring BlackHat SEO. Cool

If there are any mistakes in my post, pls forgive me :)
09-29-2014, 10:05 PM
RE:
pretty good technique
Are You Like my Share ????????????????????
F*** Those Whose are not Give Reputation After Finding Valuable Share
09-30-2014, 10:23 PM
RE:
"Check your Backlinks for Indexing. If not indexed then try to get them indexed."

What is your favorite way to do both things, please?
Thank you

32.gif