74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-16-2019, 12:02 AM
Getting Organic Traffic
I want more organic traffic, what to do nowadays ??
01-05-2020, 06:17 AM
RE: Getting Organic Traffic
Then do more seo but thats alot of time consuming task. I combine paid ads and seo
01-13-2020, 03:27 PM
Ok, Got It, Thanks for sharing the valuable information.
04-08-2020, 08:50 AM
Consistently create quality content. Try to write and publish as often as possible, but not at the cost of quality! The more quality content – including thought leadership articles and blog posts – you have on your website or blog, the more opportunities you create for organic traffic to come your way.
04-28-2020, 04:48 AM
For organic traffic there's a simple rule of working hard and not taking any shortcuts no matter how tempting they are. Create quality content, publish it at a time when you know you're audience will be listening to you, see which content creates more traction and use small paid ads on facebook directed to that targeted audience. Wish you success.
6.gif
05-19-2020, 01:44 AM
This is combine method:
1. Write content daily with technical seo-onpage friendly (you can use yoast or aio seo, if you use your website under wordpress.
2. Use RDP VPS Windows or Linux
3. Instal traffic bot there
4. Send traffic to your homepage, you can set your bot to get 2000 organic traffic from google with a low bounce rate 30%-40%.
5. Do that until 3 months consistenly.

Ps:
If you can not set your bot, I can help for you
05-21-2020, 08:51 AM
(05-19-2020 01:44 AM)aidanaubrey Wrote:  This is combine method:
1. Write content daily with technical seo-onpage friendly (you can use yoast or aio seo, if you use your website under wordpress.
4. Send traffic to your homepage, you can set your bot to get 2000 organic traffic from google with a low bounce rate 30%-40%.

Ps:

What is the benefit of setting bot? I think when Google knows that you are directing traffic by yourself, will it let you go?
05-31-2020, 12:14 AM
In my experience, the main thing that helps in getting more traffic is the timing. Your high quality content wouldn't matter at all if the timing is not right. Other than that consistent posting and maintaining a good relationship with your competitors helps too. Build your identity and keep sharing your posts on different social media platforms.
10-15-2020, 01:06 AM
(05-19-2020 01:44 AM)aidanaubrey Wrote:  This is combine method:

Ps:

Hello Aidan! Your PM box is full.
I wish to ask you if you can give a quotation for traffic spike and for more wensite conversions in uk.

The site is small and with low traffic (<1K per month) with woocommerce plumbing and diy products

Thank you
10-27-2020, 05:19 AM
Organic traffic in any platform is always connected with the peak timings in which your viewers engage with you the most or visit your site. You can easily check when most of your followers are available on your particular platform. That period of time is always the most crucial for gaining more traffic. Post, write, talk, or engage in any way you can during that period and that will hopefully help you in getting more followers.
51.gif

67.gif