6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-04-2013, 01:22 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2013 01:24 AM by cautiontapedmummy.)
[Get][ULTIMATE PRO EDITION] The Very best share EVER on BBHF - HURRY, Before It's Gone, FOREVER!!!! NO LEECHERS ARE ALLOWED!!!
We at BBH Forum are a community of people from around the world who have the opinion that knowledge is a good thing: the more knowledge the better... especially before investing our hard earned money in something. And yes, we even like to have fun SHAMING a few marketers for REHASHING CRAP or thinking somehow when they say something in their course, it's worth 100 TIMES MORE than the regular guy who said it FIRST!!!

If I like something that is shared here, 9 times out of 10, I will buy it and support the creator... you should, too!

Certainly, it was NOT shared here for the EXCLUSIVE enjoyment of a few LEECHERS, but for the FAIR USE of ALL members of the BBH Forum community - VIPs and LEECHERS, alike.

So, when I see a NEW share go dead after only a few hours (or minutes), I have to wonder if those that have downloaded something REALLY do like to share? Certainly, they have NOT paid the small price for having access to the links by creating a mirror, because they DID NOT CREATE A MIRROR!

Imagine if you LEECHERS had to FIRST create a mirror, before you are given a password to access the share... you can bet that you LEECHERS would think twice, before you so FREELY download EVERYTHING.

Also, where it ALL GOES WRONG... is when a Group Buy is organized in the VIP AREA - which, by the way is EXCLUSIVE to the members that are VIPs - spills over into the freebie areas to take over a thread that STARTED OUT FREE!!!

While it's a good thing to always remember to support the "creators" of a GREAT product, I don't think anyone is under a magic spell by the lure of paying for something in a Group Buy, when you can get it for free and try it out, first.

Talking about changing a FREE share to a paid solution (in the Freebie areas) is NOT the way to fix dead links. If you download something, the price for downloading is a mirror of the links... otherwise, you might be a LEECHER!

Friends and fellow members, it's REAL SIMPLE!

1. If you are NOT a VIP member and download a share, the price for access should be a mirror from you, period! I would like the chance to thank you personally for keeping links alive!
2. Keep your calls for starting a Group Buy OUT of the freebie sharing areas. Telling everyone to get on board with a Group Buy in the freebie areas seem to have the effect of turning everyone away from creating mirrors of the Original Post and the thread GOES DEAD FAST!
3. If you are NOT a VIP and are NOT creating mirrors, you are a LEECHER. You need to FIRST join the VIP membership to show your support, BEFORE you take anything from here!

...and last but not least,

4. Monitor your NEW shares for ONE DAY! If you decide to start a NEW thread to share something and the links go DEAD within a few minutes or hours, it's your obligation as a caring member of this Blackhat community to help. No one is twisting your arm to start a NEW thread and share something; so, it's NOT a lot to ask of you to monitor your thread for at least ONE DAY! If after one day the thread goes dead, it is the responsibility of those that downloaded to help their fellow members by creating MORE mirrors.

THE ULTIMATE SHARE IS YOURSELF! Sharing is caring!

(09-04-2013 01:59 AM)KissMyAss aka. CopyMyCash Wrote:  ...and First Question! WHERE ARE THE MF LINKS! ...

Here's the "Ultimate" share for ya KMA!

[Image: tF8awfo.jpg]

Take action, support the creator, and give some LOVE, too!
Heart Heart Heart Heart Love Heart Heart Heart Heart
09-04-2013, 01:26 AM
RE:
@ OP

You got + 5 Rep Points ! Heart
09-04-2013, 01:30 AM
RE:
True that !! repped.
09-04-2013, 01:39 AM
RE:
+Rep added to OP. Will there be updates?
?
09-04-2013, 01:52 AM
RE:
@ THOR...

[Image: viking11-lg.jpg]
57.gif
09-04-2013, 01:53 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 01:56 AM by demomeb.)
RE:
Where is the link to the OTO link ? Lol
Stay tuned I'm sure there will be some leechers who will asks this question in the next page Biggrin

100% agreed with you bro, you got +5 rep from me like always
09-04-2013, 01:59 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 02:02 AM by StevieRay.)
RE:
LEECHERS! CAN ...... KISS MY MF ASS! ;-) +REP ADDED!

Cool

and First Question! WHERE ARE THE MF LINKS! *****! haahahaha
09-04-2013, 02:04 AM
RE:
#####

Supercharged MEGA MAGIC NO PASS NO ADS MIRRORS for "Ultimate Pro Edition" in case you missed it in OP ;-)

Magic Button :
Code:
We at BBH Forum are a community of people from around the world who have the opinion that knowledge is a good thing: the more knowledge the better... especially before investing our hard earned money in something. And yes, we even like to have fun SHAMING a few marketers for REHASHING CRAP or thinking somehow when they say something in their course, it's worth 100 TIMES MORE than the regular guy who said it FIRST!!!

If I like something that is shared here, 9 times out of 10, I will buy it and support the creator... you should, too!

Certainly, it was NOT shared here for the EXCLUSIVE enjoyment of a few LEECHERS, but for the FAIR USE of ALL members of the BBH Forum community - VIPs and LEECHERS, alike.

So, when I see a NEW share go dead after only a few hours (or minutes), I have to wonder if those that have downloaded something REALLY do like to share? Certainly, they have NOT paid the small price for having access to the links by creating a mirror, because they DID NOT CREATE A MIRROR!

Imagine if you LEECHERS had to FIRST create a mirror, before you are given a password to access the share... you can bet that you LEECHERS would think twice, before you so FREELYdownload EVERYTHING.

Also, where it ALL GOES WRONG... is when a Group Buy is organized in the VIP AREA - which, by the way is EXCLUSIVE to the members that are VIPs - spills over into the freebie areas to take over a thread that STARTED OUT FREE!!!

While it's a good thing to always remember to support the "creators" of a GREAT product, I don't think anyone is under a magic spell by the lure of paying for something in a Group Buy, when you can get it for free and try it out, first.

Talking about changing a FREE share to a paid solution (in the Freebie areas) is NOT the way to fix dead links. If you download something, the price for downloading is a mirror of the links... otherwise, you might be a LEECHER!

Friends and fellow members, it's REAL SIMPLE!

1. If you are NOT a VIP member and download a share, the price for access should be a mirror from you, period! I would like the chance to thank you personally for keeping links alive!
2. Keep your calls for starting a Group Buy OUT of the freebie sharing areas. Telling everyone to get on board with a Group Buy in the freebie areas seem to have the effect of turning everyone away from creating mirrors of the Original Post and the thread GOES DEAD FAST!
3. If you are NOT a VIP and are NOT creating mirrors, you are a LEECHER. You need to FIRST join the VIP membership to show your support, BEFORE you take anything from here!

...and last but not least,

4. Monitor your NEW shares for ONE DAY! If you decide to start a NEW thread to share something and the links go DEAD within a few minutes or hours, it's your obligation as a caring member of this Blackhat community to help. No one is twisting your arm to start a NEW thread and share something; so, it's NOT a lot to ask of you to monitor your thread for at least ONE DAY! If after one day the thread goes dead, it is the responsibility of those that downloaded to help their fellow members by creating MORE mirrors.

THE ULTIMATE SHARE IS YOURSELF! Sharing is caring!

#####

+REP added

+REP REP added for being female
*** Glad to be Back! ***
09-04-2013, 02:06 AM
RE:
(09-04-2013 01:52 AM)cautiontapedmummy Wrote:  @ THOR...

[Image: viking11-lg.jpg]
Thank You Love Heart Love
09-04-2013, 02:09 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 02:10 AM by aKinaKus.)
RE:
sup' BBHF...ak is in da house!
Just wanted to say that to sound cooler than an icicle in Iceland in January!

Cool
OP...nice share!
63.gif
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!

64.gif