7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-13-2014, 04:57 AM
RE:
Could you reupload becouse it's not working, thx
07-13-2014, 08:22 AM
RE:
How to make crack? How to use this program please help me brothers. :)
07-13-2014, 08:57 PM
RE:
Repped, thanks for your work!
07-17-2014, 07:37 AM
RE:
Link Updated now
07-28-2014, 04:26 AM
RE:
Thanks Arif, I have one problem after running the cracked version I am receiving Porxy popups asking for login details? what to do thanks.
15.gif
Believe In The Power Inside You! And Take Action..
07-28-2014, 05:41 AM
RE:
(07-12-2014 12:56 AM)SEOmega Wrote:  Why are you requesting that a MOD gives you cracker status when you are not a real cracker? Following a step by step tutorial CyberPunk created and then stealing his cracked DLL files to use in your crack because you are not familiar with OllyDbg or Hex Editing does not in my opinion make you a cracker. We both know that following his tutorial is not hard work, and to ask for a cracker badge is kind of a slap in the face to the true crackers who earned theirs.

I really do appreciate the time you put into keeping it updated, that is really cool of you, it's nice to have members like you who do help out our BHFF family , and I do think you should receive Donor status if you keep doing that..but in reality it's CyberPunk who did the bulk of the cracking. The MODs here are not stupid, and understand that the cracked DLL files was work performed by CyberPunk and are may be hesitant to just hand out Cracker badges to anyone. I have cracked quite a few tools that I have shared here, I am familiar with Hex and ollydbg and have not yet earned a Cracker badge and I accept that because I have not proven myself yet to be a cracker in their eyes, but because of all the time and effort I put in by pushing myself to learn how to understand code and various tools that when the day I do receive that badge I will be very grateful and honored.

If you work hard at learning code and how to truly crack, the day you do receive your badge I am certain that it will mean that much more to you and you will feel that you truly deserve it. :) I found some cracking tutorials that I will send you to get you started on learning. Just let me know and I will be happy to PM you. +5 Rep for your contributions!
Cool
Omega, know that I respect your input. However, "stealing" may be a bit harsh word :p He does give me credit after all. I do believe you should have Cracker status though, and agree with your post.

We all appreciate Arifsha sharing here on BBHF. To have someone who did follow my guide and not claim to "do it on their own" like that other F*** tard did, shows he followed the rules and played nicely. I think we can all respect that.

I do agree that you should not be asking for Cracker status while you are still learning. You have followed my video tutorials to crack a relatively simple program. I am not sure (because I haven't checked the files) if you are using my DLLs or not. It takes a portfolio to become a cracker. I have cracked Scrapebox and Scrapejet, as well as a few other programs around here. I have proved that I actually know how to crack on my own without the help of tutorials/guides. There is nothing wrong with learning, but get a few cracks under your belt before even considering yourself a cracker. Unpack and crack a few non .net programs, Inline patch on an unknown packer, fish serials out of some trial software... Anyone can crack .NET programs. Even if you only focus on .net, fine. At least get a few various programs cracked around here.

I highly recommend you snag the Lena tutorials!

I hope you soon get cracker status, but until the throw us a few more bones.

Good luck and good job so far.
07-28-2014, 06:03 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2014 06:07 AM by Malice.)
RE:
(07-28-2014 05:41 AM)CyberPunk Wrote:  
(07-12-2014 12:56 AM)SEOmega Wrote:  Why are you requesting that a MOD gives you cracker status when you are not a real cracker? Following a step by step tutorial CyberPunk created and then stealing his cracked DLL files to use in your crack because you are not familiar with OllyDbg or Hex Editing does not in my opinion make you a cracker. We both know that following his tutorial is not hard work, and to ask for a cracker badge is kind of a slap in the face to the true crackers who earned theirs.

I really do appreciate the time you put into keeping it updated, that is really cool of you, it's nice to have members like you who do help out our BHFF family , and I do think you should receive Donor status if you keep doing that..but in reality it's CyberPunk who did the bulk of the cracking. The MODs here are not stupid, and understand that the cracked DLL files was work performed by CyberPunk and are may be hesitant to just hand out Cracker badges to anyone. I have cracked quite a few tools that I have shared here, I am familiar with Hex and ollydbg and have not yet earned a Cracker badge and I accept that because I have not proven myself yet to be a cracker in their eyes, but because of all the time and effort I put in by pushing myself to learn how to understand code and various tools that when the day I do receive that badge I will be very grateful and honored.

If you work hard at learning code and how to truly crack, the day you do receive your badge I am certain that it will mean that much more to you and you will feel that you truly deserve it. :) I found some cracking tutorials that I will send you to get you started on learning. Just let me know and I will be happy to PM you. +5 Rep for your contributions!
Cool
Omega, know that I respect your input. However, "stealing" may be a bit harsh word :p He does give me credit after all. I do believe you should have Cracker status though, and agree with your post.

We all appreciate Arifsha sharing here on BBHF. To have someone who did follow my guide and not claim to "do it on their own" like that other F*** tard did, shows he followed the rules and played nicely. I think we can all respect that.

I do agree that you should not be asking for Cracker status while you are still learning. You have followed my video tutorials to crack a relatively simple program. I am not sure (because I haven't checked the files) if you are using my DLLs or not. It takes a portfolio to become a cracker. I have cracked Scrapebox and Scrapejet, as well as a few other programs around here. I have proved that I actually know how to crack on my own without the help of tutorials/guides. There is nothing wrong with learning, but get a few cracks under your belt before even considering yourself a cracker. Unpack and crack a few non .net programs, Inline patch on an unknown packer, fish serials out of some trial software... Anyone can crack .NET programs. Even if you only focus on .net, fine. At least get a few various programs cracked around here.

I highly recommend you snag the Lena tutorials!

I hope you soon get cracker status, but until the throw us a few more bones.

Good luck and good job so far.
CyberPunk,

Sorry, I am very happy that he has now given you credit but originally he was not giving you any credit for your work and was claiming to have cracked it in it's entirety on his own (hence why I said stealing, if credit was originally given where it was due I would have simply thanked him and given rep for being a contributing member). I merely called him out on that since I downloaded his crack and noticed the .dll's were created on the same date as yours. At first when I questioned him about your .DLL's he absolutely refused to admit it at until I explained how I figured it out. He then admitted to using your .DLL's and I am very thankful that he is taking the time to keep SENuke updated for this community and I give him a ton of respect for admitting the truth and giving you credit, as well as learning how to crack which is super cool since we have so little members trying to learn. I will forward him the crack.it tutorials you sent me to help him with his journey on becoming a cracker :)

SEOmega
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.
07-28-2014, 11:50 AM
RE:
(07-28-2014 06:03 AM)SEOmega Wrote:  CyberPunk,

Sorry, I am very happy that he has now given you credit but originally he was not giving you any credit for your work and was claiming to have cracked it in it's entirety on his own (hence why I said stealing, if credit was originally given where it was due I would have simply thanked him and given rep for being a contributing member). I merely called him out on that since I downloaded his crack and noticed the .dll's were created on the same date as yours. At first when I questioned him about your .DLL's he absolutely refused to admit it at until I explained how I figured it out. He then admitted to using your .DLL's and I am very thankful that he is taking the time to keep SENuke updated for this community and I give him a ton of respect for admitting the truth and giving you credit, as well as learning how to crack which is super cool since we have so little members trying to learn. I will forward him the crack.it tutorials you sent me to help him with his journey on becoming a cracker :)

SEOmega

I see, I was not aware of that.
07-29-2014, 02:15 AM
RE:
(07-28-2014 11:50 AM)CyberPunk Wrote:  
(07-28-2014 06:03 AM)SEOmega Wrote:  CyberPunk,

SEOmege
Hey SEOmega I haven't Get The Cracking Tutorials From You If you Can Sent It To me Please Send It I am still Waiting :)

35.gif