14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-08-2012, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2012 06:02 AM by muqeetsomro.)
Get PAYPAL ACCOUNT - IN non- approved Countries
Hi Friends,
Many of friends are residents of those countries which are not approved by Paypal or have no bank account / credit card so that they can create account in Payapal. But I have legit way to create a paypal account by using US Virtual Bank Account. It is completely free to get account . Plz follow the following steps;
  1. Create a account on payoneer.com <= Click on "Payoneer" to create account
  2. Now apply for Debit Card => it is mater card accept worldwide
  3. Go to My account and go Services and select US Payment Service
  4. Finally Activate it.
Now Go to Paypal
  1. Create Account at Paypal.com
  2. Enter the details of your Bank Routing Number and Bank Account Number
  3. Wait for some days to verify the account
Activate the card after receiving it . then
Enjoy the Paypal Service.

Thanks Sibil to mentioned the Shipping and activation-
12-09-2012, 06:12 PM
RE:
You can't verify it in 30 minutes. It takes time to ship the card. They don't provide any bank acc number(at least until you activate the card)!
12-10-2012, 03:51 AM
RE:
Oh Sorry! because I.m using Payoneer from last 2 years. I forget that we also need activation of card which is recive after shipping usually shipping is complete in 15-20 days
12-10-2012, 05:10 AM
RE:
Okay Muhammad Muqeet Stop promoting your affiliate link ....
12-10-2012, 02:35 PM
RE:
So many peopls spam they links in my forum too.. Just call Payoneer and reported! After 1 or 2 days all spammer Banned from Payoneer :)
14.gif
12-11-2012, 05:25 AM
RE:
Anyone who thinks that people at PayPal are that stupid so they will not track the IP address when you access your PayPal account - think again.

If you access your PP account from a non-PP allowed country, chances are good that your account will be limited even if you have LEGAL PP ACCOUNT!!! I have my PayPal account opened long time ago in Bosnia and Herzegovina (PP allowed country) but now I moved to another country which is NOT PP allowed. Then I wanted to know if I can use my PP account from here, and the answer I've got from PayPal was that "I can access and use my PayPal account from any PayPal allowed country, but even in that case, if I access it from some public computer like in library, internet caffee or similar, it might get limited".

So think again before messing up with PP.
[Image: sinip-republika-srpska.gif]

62.gif