65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-24-2014, 07:25 PM
[Get] Mybb and IPB plugins and themes This Website
Hi

Get Mybb Premium and Free Plugins, IPB Plugins and much more
From this Website

www.>>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<<
11-24-2014, 09:56 PM
RE:
You need a lot more things to get attention to your website man, go get some exclusive things and try later.
11-24-2014, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2014 10:34 PM by BRZ.)
RE:
lol... Leave the guy alone =)

Hey vikili, how about contributing a bit further and posting some links.
Password protect the files with your website URL like (>>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<<) and them post these links here.

I'd be interested on your scripts!
However, DO NOT try to share bad stuff, which means - malicious codes - as you probably will face some troubles.
Any good contents are pretty welcome, just like you are.

Look at this thread:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...in-IPBoard

Thanks,
11-24-2014, 10:35 PM
RE:
Great attitude BRZ, we can do with some humanity on the forum.
+5 Reps added.
https://911s5.xyz/ Private IPv4 proxies. Socks5 and HTTPs. High Quality. Fast Speeds.

№1 Worldwide !!!
11-24-2014, 10:45 PM
RE:
Not for this sennah =)
Everyone shall have an opportunity. The sun shines for all of us right?
Since we are contributing to each other on a manner or another, we are on the same path...
18.gif
11-25-2014, 01:01 AM
RE:
Thanks for your reply every one this my new website I don't know how promote my website so I shared here thanks a another for your replies
11-25-2014, 01:54 AM
RE:
You have just promoted it in a very good manner on this thread!
Right above, you just told the truth =)
Many people will like this behavior, including me.

I'll take some time during this week to give you some advices.
BTW, the URL you posted on the thread I mentioned is not accepted here, and it is gone: no content access.
11-25-2014, 02:19 AM
RE:
Thanks BRZ for your reply, please share your advice that helps for newbies like myself
11-25-2014, 02:57 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2014 03:00 AM by BRZ.)
RE:
I'll contact you this week.

One thing you can start with, is to follow the first advice you received here and some other 4:
1. "You need a lot more things to get attention to your website man, go get some exclusive things..." []
2. Don't fool the people! You and me, we are not the most inteligent guys on the planet - Someone will get you, and your credibility is gone! Be honnest.
3. Go read some topics on how to promote an online business: I've got more than 400 real books myself, and I'll share them with you soon.
4. Grab the main information you learn on your reading, and practice it; remembering one important point:
--- Give the people, what you want to yourself! The same way, the same things - Treat them, like they were yourself, as you like to be treated.
5. Hard working, hard working, and hard working! Never give up...

I usually have no time guy. Really. But the time I have I love sharing whatever thing with other people and helping them...
With a little patience I can do the same for you, as far as I'm able to.

Start with these points!
08-12-2018, 02:02 PM
RE: [Get] Mybb and IPB plugins and themes This Website
Can you pls PM me the links buddy?
11.gif

67.gif