27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-08-2016, 08:32 AM
RE: [Get] Ecom License Factory
@anatho and Maggie Jo did you guys watched the videos? If you don't live in the USA, you can obtain an USA address according to the course and I don't think the following "$10,000 in annual Trevco sales" apply to the dropship accounts. There is another tap saying dropship. Apply on that one and not the one Request Account. They don't allow you to sell on Amazon market place and Ebay.
Sharing is caring. Rep to your heart's content for those who shares.
09-08-2016, 02:11 PM
Bump for OTO.
09-08-2016, 02:28 PM
Hey redapple123 -

Thanks for the tip - I'll look for that.
09-10-2016, 02:46 AM
thanks and max repped!
Buy ReadyMade Niche Sites at http://readymadesites.net/
09-14-2016, 10:48 AM
(09-08-2016 08:32 AM)redapple123 Wrote:  @anatho and Maggie Jo did you guys watched the videos? If you don't live in the USA, you can obtain an USA address according to the course and I don't think the following "$10,000 in annual Trevco sales" apply to the dropship accounts. There is another tap saying dropship. Apply on that one and not the one Request Account. They don't allow you to sell on Amazon market place and Ebay.

ok if it like that then it sounds interesting again. If I can use a random US address then I will try to sign up. But so they only allow to sell on my own website, right? This is a bit of a downside because honestly, those facebook ads do not really work, it is way easier to sell on eBay and Amazon.

Also one strange thing, in the video he says it is better to put some of the products on your shopify store before signing up for an account on trevco. However, this is not possible. If you have not signed up you cannot login and so you also cannot get pictures/descriptions.
25.gif

32.gif