74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-17-2020, 03:48 PM
RE: Get} DECISION MAKING FORMULA
11-17-2020, 06:22 PM
post to unlock
11-17-2020, 07:17 PM
Thank you very much

Thank you very much.
11-17-2020, 07:33 PM
looks good thanks
01-16-2023, 04:02 PM
Rainbow RE: Get} DECISION MAKING FORMULA
Thanks + Rep, King Crimson for taking the time to share and the heads up about the bonuses at the bottom of the page!
39.gif
03-15-2023, 02:09 PM
Thank you very much
03-14-2024, 12:42 AM
Thanks Thanks for sharing
03-14-2024, 02:31 AM
I know the original share is from 2020 but I wanted to give my thanks/max reps @King Crimson for the original share.

Unfortunately, dwayne's Mega mirror link is empty now but in a few months, it will be 4 years since that share and Mega links die quickly.

So, for anyone interested in getting more downloads from this PLR site, I wanted to share a search tip "know-how" (for those who didn't know)...

[Image: ice-screenshot-20240313-090543.png]

Go to Google or Duckduckgo and search with a keyword phrase that includes: (1) the PLR site URL and (2) a few words selected from an existing download page on that site.

For example, at the top of the download page (for the file you downloaded in King Crimson's direct links) are some words I decided to include along with the PLR site's web address.

Here's what my search looked like:

[Image: ice-screenshot-20240313-090159.png]

As you can see, that keyword phrase brings up lots of results that go directly to the download pages for many of their products.

Actually (if you're a lazybones) you can shorten the phrase to: YOUR DOWNLOAD ACCESS IS HERE. You'll get the same results, so long as it is preceded by the site URL.

And don't forget to click any links at the end of each page that could take you to more results!

Have fun and enjoy! Happydance

NOTE: This method works as of the time I am posting this. At any time, the site owners could notice the unusual traffic to its links and make changes to cut off access. So if (by the time you read this) you cannot get the downloads, don't post that it doesn't work. It does...until (at some future point) it doesn't anymore. So get this while you can.

Thanks
Layna61524

33.gif