27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-18-2022, 01:55 AM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2022 03:36 AM by Theo1.)
"GURU MILLIONS!" Jeff Paul's SECRET SEMINAR "YOU" Were NEVER Supposed to Hear!
You ever hear of this seminar?

I didn't think so- Because YOU were never meant to hear it!

The super secret content revealed in this seminar was for the smallest of small groups only- Less than 200 people were EVER EVEN EXPOSED to this information- How I even got ahold of these "tapes" is beyond me- You know, I guess I DO believe in the Law of Attraction-

On some days, I just throw out to the Universe this simple command- "Universe, I want you to send me a REALLY rare, lost, and forgotten seminar that contains ALL OF THE HIDDEN SECRETS that "THEY" don't want us to know about making massive amounts of money- Something that NOBODY knows exists out there, but is floating around just waiting to be re-discovered..."

So I threw that simple "command" out there into the ether of the Money-Making Gods the other day, and then I woke up the next day with this seminar just sitting cozily in my email box-

And now, with this pure undiscovered GOLD just sitting there on my Hard Drive #74, I then have to decide, do I keep ALL of these SECRETS to MYSELF, which I easily could do, because you will have NEVER heard of this seminar, nor would you ever for the rest of your life, or do I (as always) decide on what's for the greater good of my fellow BBHF'ers, and generously share the bounty with everyone? I think you know my answer ;^)

Oh, and the good, no GREAT news is, I not only was generously given by the Universe these never before heard audios, but the "package" also came with the TRANSCRIPTS as well! Celebration Day!

And just IN CASE you have been living under a rock for the past 20 years and have never heard of Jeff Paul (ok, ok just joking here, he's an "older school" guy who you may NOT have heard of, but he was Dan Kennedy's FIRST and arguably most successful (meaning RICHEST) "student" through the early 2000's purely using Dan's techniques), here's a little info that Jeff shares about himself at the beginning of this secret seminar:

"I’m Jeff Paul. I started in the information marketing business a long time ago.
In the mid ‘80s, I sold a training seminar. I started selling my information product
to financial planners in 1990. At last count, just the information products I sold on
my own are over $40 million. This does not include the infomercial products,
which sold $4 million to $5 million just this year.
I was the first guy to sell high-priced information products through direct mail. I
trained businesspeople how to make more money. I sold products that started in
the $400 to $600 range and went up from there.
I did this before I met Dan Kennedy. Then I attended his seminar. Peggy and I
pieced together a bunch of credit cards so we had room. I was over $100,000 in
debt on my credit cards. I owed my dad $35,000 to $40,000. I owed my realtor
$14,000 because we sold our house in the depression of 1990.
Dan Kennedy gave me some pointers and tips on what I did wrong with my
information product.
I priced my first direct mail information product at $400. It was a 49-page book
that was three-hole punched and photocopied. Some of the pages were crooked. I
didn’t care. I used a $2 binder I bought at Staples. I stuck the book in an envelope
and sent it to people for $400.
My best friend said, “Wait a minute. How can you sell a book for $400? How did
you come up with such an insane idea?” I said, “I did some math on a piece of
paper. I had to charge $400 to make the math work.” Of course, he thought I was
insane...

When I got back from the Dan Kennedy seminar, I made some changes. In the
first month, I sold $13,000 worth of information products to the financial planning
market. In the second month, November 1991, I sold $26,000. In December, I
sold $49,000. By mid ’92, it was over $100,000 a month. By late ’92, it was over
$200,000 a month."

Pretty exciting? No? Well if your heart ain't pumping a mile a minute by now, then, well as they said about a famous (not very well liked) politician who had a heart attack a few years ago- You ain't got a heart!

I guarantee if there's ANY part of you slumbering at the start of this seminar, you will be shocked into immediate action and alert as a school boy on cheerleader day as soon as you hear Jeff's easy recipe for bringing in thousands a month as quickly as he did- He gives you the step-by-step RECIPE!

So OK enough with the sizzle again Theo- Where the heck is the steak??!!

All right, all right- You know me, once I getting going...But ok-

Ladies and gentlemen, without further delays and deliberating, I present to you-

"GURU MILLIONS!"

Enjoy!

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/7a2jq6qub9hmeu0/JP-GM.zip/file
09-18-2022, 05:06 AM
RE: "GURU MILLIONS!" Jeff Paul's SECRET SEMINAR "YOU" Were NEVER Supposed to Hear!
I thought i had seen it all under the sun from Jeff Paul available on the dead pages and forgotten servers but not this one, Never even heard of it no matter how hard i searched all the corners of the internet on Jeff Paul. Thank you! Thank You my friend!
09-18-2022, 05:47 AM
RE: "GURU MILLIONS!" Jeff Paul's SECRET SEMINAR "YOU" Were NEVER Supposed to Hear!
thank you + rep added
09-18-2022, 06:22 AM
Thanks for share mate!
09-18-2022, 06:27 AM
TY much..interesting...
39.gif
09-18-2022, 07:43 AM
Thank you Theo, appreciate all you do
09-18-2022, 01:06 PM
Thanks
09-22-2022, 05:38 PM
Sire, Thanks for the great share... +REPS
10-11-2022, 09:47 AM
Thank you.
09-25-2023, 01:48 AM
Time for a bump!
56.gif

31.gif