349.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

04-05-2014, 10:34 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2014 02:53 PM by halloween.)
GUARANTEED YouTube First Page or Money Back!!
In my other sales thread, A lot of people are asking for help in better positions in YouTube search. So I decided to start this service considering serious video marketers.

Here are my videos got ranked in first page of YouTube search results. Many are top 1 results and some are 3 or 4 in position :) Search for these keywords and see yourself :)

Channel proof:
[Image: 9u9q9yui77yftma3eed.png]

[Image: p7ov2zuzn6nvkfgeiwld.png]

[Image: iymcwaw4sx8thaib3wf.png]

[Image: qvcavg3xjz7iuw99yu0.png]

[Image: zncbmnexpiyfwqw4vobg.png]

[Image: vh8ryb0n13099k0yr49.png]

[Image: cexlqpwgfpiu7smdpicq.png] [Image: cn0ebyhq924r809h2umg.png]

[Image: 2stizh8hz8lrw2ih2zd.png]

[Image: vyy37gmez9emuomikb09.png]

[Image: osvbq3hwozh7bc2bxqa2.png]

[Image: 89jfbgf7hbvonm69r5.png]
[Image: gi6m39v92gx0gwwento.png]
[Image: x3r4zjkl61w9uae6e1ma.png]

[Image: 0s9t0c4t3331eacdqbae.png]

[Image: 791vaqacmpt0pby8k38u.png]
[Image: q1a2251pxhj7apuot1vf.png]

[Image: mwrkf0vb91bctjaxe7y.png]

[Image: 1a9id4wfumsb5t8d9im.png]

[Image: 6me75phc4p8xqgixj38.png]

[Image: a4q0ondmyjwdjr4g4cd.png]

[Image: ed3kmve45nw1hqwzzch.png]

[Image: td0nttbkxggnatqcl3.png]

[Image: knwo7w9vs3nsnjcddl9k.png]

[Image: 48xv44a31ufr8ou6ad1.png]

[Image: wi3rczf7ioixuq9z11o.png]

[Image: sw4ql5el7i86gu7cajfo.png]

[Image: mxiw3x2e9524vnfosi.png]

[Image: 98zwyevi16b2p94qaz8n.png]

Work Duration: 22 Days
Price: $100 $50 (LIMITED TIME ONLY, until May 1st)
Payment Method: Paypal -> marikar@live.in

This service is not available for Indian resident users.

Note:
  • NO GUARANTEE that your video will be the "first in position" in search results, but high chance that it will be displayed on "first page" of YouTube search results. Better YouTube SERP position is 100% GUARANTEE. If I cant deliver good results, you will get your money back, no questions will be asked.
  • Please don't ask for review copies or trials as I offer refund. I just want to make sure that my 22 days hard work is dedicated to customers.
  • If your question is answered here, I may not reply. Need to concentrate on work rather than hanging around forum replies.
  • Only 1 video url, 1 keyword per order.
  • Only low competition keywords with less than 100k YouTube search results. We cant work with high competition keywords. This restriction will help us delivering our service in time and to maintain high success rate. Order will be rejected and refunded if keyword returns more than 100k results.
  • Skype contact will be provided after payment. Read the thread carefully before asking any questions.
  • My YouTube channel proof will be provided whenever required (via teamviewer).
  • 100% Adsense safe, no violation of Youtube/Adsense TOS
  • Please dont message me asking for alternative payment method and Indian citizens should not apply. Refunding is easier with Paypal and Paypal has restrictions in India.
  • This is NOT a service for YouTube Views/subscribers/favorites/likes etc.

If your query is not answered above, then PM me. If you made payment, just mention the transaction ID in the PM.

You can go ahead and have a look here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Amaz...-Check-Now
04-06-2014, 10:23 AM
RE:
Good Morning Halloween, your 2nd BSO was live now.
To those who are wondering this was his 1st BSO
Amazing YouTube Adsense Formula, I'm going to Receive my 8th Check Now!

We are happy for your success.
Good luck once again on your sales thread.

Regards,
Lala
04-06-2014, 12:45 PM
RE:
(04-06-2014 10:23 AM)Lala Wrote:  Good Morning Halloween, your 2nd BSO was live now.
To those who are wondering this was his 1st BSO
Amazing YouTube Adsense Formula, I'm going to Receive my 8th Check Now!

We are happy for your success.
Good luck once again on your sales thread.

Regards,
Lala
Thanks a lot for approving my Sales Thread :)
Your support is awesome, no doubt about that :)
04-08-2014, 03:16 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2014 03:17 AM by shrinnewaas.)
RE:
Great Service and awesome bso....

Is it only the service to rank the video will you also teach/share the strategy/technique also so that we can apply this rule to any video for ourselves. If so, how much is the price of technique to learn

moreover will you not share the techinque to indians who live in india....but we are very curious to learn the techniques. could you please let us know.
04-08-2014, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2014 05:04 PM by Marian12.)
RE:
Well done!!! Can you tech me?
04-08-2014, 05:12 PM
RE:
(04-08-2014 03:16 AM)shrinnewaas Wrote:  Great Service and awesome bso....

Is it only the service to rank the video will you also teach/share the strategy/technique also so that we can apply this rule to any video for ourselves. If so, how much is the price of technique to learn

moreover will you not share the techinque to indians who live in india....but we are very curious to learn the techniques. could you please let us know.

The reason why I'm not offering this service to Indians, is its difficult for me to refund to ur bank account rather than simple click from paypal profile page. So, if you prefer refund, then either you have to send by paypal or non-Indian citizens. You know paypal doesnt allow money transfer to other Indian paypal account.

Thanks..
04-08-2014, 05:13 PM
RE:
(04-08-2014 05:03 PM)Marian12 Wrote:  Well done!!! Can you tech me?

Yeah, send me ur paypal transaction ID..
04-10-2014, 03:04 AM
RE:

Can you answer that?

Thanks
04-10-2014, 03:45 AM
RE:
(04-10-2014 03:04 AM)PeterRogers Wrote:  

Can you answer that?

Thanks
Yeah, its only a service to rank videos. Some of the them will be discussed on my other service, but not all. In this service, we will give url to ur video and we work for it.
Other thread is located here:

yeah, I can offer this to Indians. You can send payment via bank transfer. But then the problem is in case if you didnt like my work and asking for refund, then its difficult for me to process, since I need to know all your bank details, unlike one click process in paypal.

Thanks.
04-15-2014, 01:48 AM
RE:
hi mate can i have a review one [Image: cool.gif]
Closed

45.gif