47.gif

Poll: What subject you're most interested in?
Hypnosis and NLP
Self-Help and Personal Development
Psychology, Influence, Behaviour
Medicine, science, brain research
Alternative therapies, Healing
Law of Attraction, Manifestation
Metaphysics, Cosmology, Spirituality
[Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-20-2016, 09:03 AM
RE: [GROUP] Hypnosis, NLP, psychology, mindhacks, metaphysics, healing, spirituality g...
(11-21-2016 02:14 AM)GalaxyQuest2 Wrote:  It's great to see this thread still going after all this time, just goes to show how many liked mined people we have on here.

I was wondering no hoping if anyone has and Anthony Jacquin, Igor Ledochowski, Dr. Stveve G Jones, Dr. Joe Vitale.

Thanks

I have all of them. Which training/books you need?
[Image: 4288fe0665f51576e5e2870372e1e3a32596789c...c24b86.jpg]
12-27-2016, 03:10 AM
RE: [GROUP] Hypnosis, NLP, psychology, mindhacks, metaphysics, healing, spirituality g...
(11-21-2016 02:14 AM)GalaxyQuest2 Wrote:  It's great to see this thread still going after all this time, just goes to show how many liked mined people we have on here.

I was wondering no hoping if anyone has and Anthony Jacquin, Igor Ledochowski, Dr. Stveve G Jones, Dr. Joe Vitale.

Thanks

Hi, I have Steve G jones NLP Prac, Master Prac and Trainers courses if you or anyone else want them.

I am also looking for Steve G jones "Online Hypnotist Certification Program"

and/or His "Advanced Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Class and Classes, Training and Certification Online for smoking cessation, weight loss, and pain control"

Thanks in advance Thanks
12-27-2016, 03:21 AM

Thanks

Hi, I have Steve G jones NLP Practioner, Master Practitioners and Trainers courses if you or anyone wants them.

I am also looking for Steve G Jones " Online Hypnotist Certification Program "

also his " Advanced Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Class and Classes, Training and Certification Online for smoking cessation, weight loss, and pain control ".

Thanks in advance Nice Thread
12-29-2016, 12:57 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2016 01:53 PM by Trikuro.)
edit nevermind, found it in another thread.
02-14-2017, 01:52 PM
RE: [GROUP] Hypnosis, NLP, psychology, mindhacks, metaphysics, healing, spirituality group
Would some kind and technically proficient soul please get a hold on this?
http://www.avatarenergymaster.com/unveil...atrix.html
6.gif
02-14-2017, 01:54 PM
RE: [GROUP] Hypnosis, NLP, psychology, mindhacks, metaphysics, healing, spirituality group
Any kind soul care to find and share this please?
http://www.avatarenergymaster.com/unveil...atrix.html
Sounds very cool. Thanks :)
02-19-2017, 12:20 PM
Anyone know where I can find Instant Miracle Abundance and/or Instant Miracle Experience (or similar programs) by Christian Mickelsen?

I've been searching the web for couple weeks now with no luck. Just finding old dead links. I like finding stuff myself (and sharing my findings) rather than make requests lol, but I would be incredibly grateful for any help on this one :)
02-19-2017, 12:31 PM
I'd love to join and share with this group :)

I just tried to post to this thread but it's not showing up. Is there an approval process for posting in this group?
03-03-2017, 09:18 PM
sign me up please
03-04-2017, 05:17 AM
I'm interested in being part of the group. Thanks.
31.gif

59.gif