35.gif

Poll: What subject you're most interested in?
Hypnosis and NLP
Self-Help and Personal Development
Psychology, Influence, Behaviour
Medicine, science, brain research
Alternative therapies, Healing
Law of Attraction, Manifestation
Metaphysics, Cosmology, Spirituality
[Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-03-2017, 07:43 AM
RE: [GROUP] Hypnosis, NLP, psychology, mindhacks, metaphysics, healing, spirituality g...
(05-28-2017 11:55 PM)sunnyTRIO Wrote:  
(03-14-2017 12:29 AM)۩ ENIC ۩ Wrote:  
Hi guys!

I'm thinking of to organise a GB for
Cal Banyan's 5-PATH® 2.0 DVD- Hypnosis Training DVD Set [$985.95]

Let me know if you're interested, so I know whether to bother setting it up.
We can make it about $100+GB costs per seat if there's at least 10 of us.

Sales page:
Code:
http://www.calbanyan.com/learn-hypnosis/hypnosis-training-videos-dvd-5path.php

Hi there @Enic,

Just saw your idea of GB for Cal Banyan's 5-Path 2.0 product.
To be honest I have this product sitting in my hard disk. Total size is 6.85GB.

[Image: sxEvhgT.png]

I don't mind uploading to MEGA but it'll take some time to proses it as I've more uploads to complete before I can do this.

Let me know if you're still interested.

Hi sunny, thanks for your generous offer!

Unfortunately, this is the old version of 5-PATH that's available online, I've got the same copy too.
Version 2.0 has been completely reworked and is available on 20 DVDs.
Check out the details here:

Code:
http://www.banyanhypnosiscenter.com/hypnosis-books-cds-dvds/hypnosis-hypnotherapy-video/5-path-hypnosis-training-dvd-set.php

I'd love to get my hands on the updated v2.0 but it doesn't seem to be available anywhere online... Sad
[Image: 4288fe0665f51576e5e2870372e1e3a32596789c...c24b86.jpg]
06-04-2017, 06:24 AM
RE: [GROUP] Hypnosis, NLP, psychology, mindhacks, metaphysics, healing, spirituality g...
(06-03-2017 07:43 AM)۩ ENIC ۩ Wrote:  
(05-28-2017 11:55 PM)sunnyTRIO Wrote:  
(03-14-2017 12:29 AM)۩ ENIC ۩ Wrote:  
Hi guys!

I'm thinking of to organise a GB for
Cal Banyan's 5-PATH® 2.0 DVD- Hypnosis Training DVD Set [$985.95]

Let me know if you're interested, so I know whether to bother setting it up.
We can make it about $100+GB costs per seat if there's at least 10 of us.

Sales page:
Code:
http://www.calbanyan.com/learn-hypnosis/hypnosis-training-videos-dvd-5path.php

Hi there @Enic,

Just saw your idea of GB for Cal Banyan's 5-Path 2.0 product.
To be honest I have this product sitting in my hard disk. Total size is 6.85GB.

[Image: sxEvhgT.png]

I don't mind uploading to MEGA but it'll take some time to proses it as I've more uploads to complete before I can do this.

Let me know if you're still interested.

Hi sunny, thanks for your generous offer!

Unfortunately, this is the old version of 5-PATH that's available online, I've got the same copy too.
Version 2.0 has been completely reworked and is available on 20 DVDs.
Check out the details here:

Code:
http://www.banyanhypnosiscenter.com/hypnosis-books-cds-dvds/hypnosis-hypnotherapy-video/5-path-hypnosis-training-dvd-set.php

I'd love to get my hands on the updated v2.0 but it doesn't seem to be available anywhere online... Sad

Thanks for the update @Enic.
Atleast I know what I have is not up-to-date version.
Will update here once I have it.
06-15-2017, 05:55 AM
Grade A advice right here. Thank you.

(11-04-2016 10:43 PM)neant Wrote:  You don't need to mate, if you try you end up just like that, engaging in developing the thoughts. You just acknowledge that the thoughts are there and be at peace with them. When Zen monks meditate looking at a tree they don’t try to communicate with the tree, they know it's right in front of them but don't start thinking about it. Pay attention to your thoughts as a spectator, and before you know it you are free from them.

Hope this helps

(11-04-2016 10:21 AM)philosof888 Wrote:  Im will like to hear your personal experience with qi gong and astral projection. What have you used and what have you reached.

As for me i like Spring Forest Qigong, but cant empty my mind and have constantly struggle from bs thoughts. Any advice to get rid of thoughts while practising?
06-23-2017, 02:40 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2017 09:09 PM by amazonian.)
RE: [GROUP] Hypnosis, NLP, psychology, mindhacks, metaphysics, healing, spirituality group
What can you say about spell gigs on fiverr? I saw most of them has 5 stars rating, does it mean it really works? What are your thoughts about it?
"If God is all you have, then you have all you need." John 14:8
06-25-2017, 02:55 AM
RE: [GROUP] Hypnosis, NLP, psychology, mindhacks, metaphysics, healing, spirituality group
@thomasnic,

since i couldn't reply to your messages (reason: "thomasnic has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent.")
here's the download link you requested for the old Cal Banyan's 5-Path 2.0 DVD Hypnosis Training DVD sets.

Code:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/N1LX/wdDu46PJa

Total Size: 6.7GB

Note: download all 4-parts and extract.
75.gif
07-02-2017, 03:20 AM
Delighted that this thread exists here. I am a developing medium who has being practicing for the past 15yrs. I am also a clinical hypnotherapist (not practicing) an love to soak up as much info as possible :)
07-09-2017, 12:22 PM
(06-25-2017 02:55 AM)sunnyTRIO Wrote:  @thomasnic,

since i couldn't reply to your messages (reason: "thomasnic has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent.")
here's the download link you requested for the old Cal Banyan's 5-Path 2.0 DVD Hypnosis Training DVD sets.

Code:

Thank you so much SunnyTRIO..
07-24-2017, 02:02 AM
Amazing share! Thanks! Max reps added.

(06-25-2017 02:55 AM)sunnyTRIO Wrote:  @thomasnic,

Code:

08-07-2017, 05:37 PM
Hi, count me in as well.
08-27-2017, 07:31 AM
To permanently get rid of bad feelings caused by shtty memories go to pstec.org there's no cost.

Bad feelings that stick around and impede progress NEED a pattern interrupt, that's it, nothing more.

It works and it works fast.

PSTEC is top drawer.
64.gif
Perfect 10

70.gif