21.gif

Poll: What subject you're most interested in?
Hypnosis and NLP
Self-Help and Personal Development
Psychology, Influence, Behaviour
Medicine, science, brain research
Alternative therapies, Healing
Law of Attraction, Manifestation
Metaphysics, Cosmology, Spirituality
[Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-21-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: [GROUP] Hypnosis, NLP, psychology, mindhacks, metaphysics, healing, spirituality group
It's great to see this thread still going after all this time, just goes to show how many liked mined people we have on here.

I was wondering no hoping if anyone has and Anthony Jacquin, Igor Ledochowski, Dr. Stveve G Jones, Dr. Joe Vitale.

Thanks
11-22-2016, 05:47 AM
RE: [GROUP] Hypnosis, NLP, psychology, mindhacks, metaphysics, healing, spirituality group
Would love to be a part of this group...
11-22-2016, 07:36 AM
Sounds like a great list... i'm interested!
11-30-2016, 04:46 AM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2017 05:01 AM by Exploreer.)
Awesome Group, Lots of insight and Awareness.. Many thanks

Joy and Gratitude
11-30-2016, 06:07 AM
RE: [GROUP] Hypnosis, NLP, psychology, mindhacks, metaphysics, healing, spirituality g...
hi, please sign me up, please and blessings!perfect
49.gif
11-30-2016, 06:09 AM
yes, I want to be part of the group
Thanks
12-07-2016, 01:17 AM
Hello everyone ! Anyone can advice me an affiliate program that is making good money ? Im passionate about PNL and Hypnosis but I can not find a product to promote , any advice will be really welcome !
12-08-2016, 04:27 AM
i like it plz add me
12-09-2016, 09:15 PM
RE: [GROUP] Hypnosis, NLP, psychology, mindhacks, metaphysics, healing, spirituality g...
Downloads – Four Books by Milton Erickson

[Image: experiencing-hypnosis.jpg]

[Image: hypnotic-realities.jpg]

[Image: collected-papers.jpg]

[Image: hypnotherapy-e1426176026222.jpg]
12-17-2016, 02:59 AM
(10-23-2016 06:32 PM)Starshine Wrote:  I love this kind of stuff! :) Mainly psychology, but I always love to find new things to read about! I went to a hypnosis thing when I was a teenager.. I either didn't do it right, or it didn't work. lol Sometimes I think hypnosis doesn't work on me because I am hyper aware and I can't really focus. But reading about it is interesting. :)

Hypnosis will work on anyone - you just need the right person and environment. I have had hundreds of clients tell me they cannot be hypnotised because of a previous therapist's (or hypnotist's) failure, but entered hypnosis without a problem.

There are many factors involved, nearly all at an Unconscious level, and sometimes resistance is difficult to remove, but always possible.

An extreme example would be a client who had an extremely violent father and that father wore eye glasses/spectacles and had a goatee beard. The client enters the consulting room and sitting in front of him a guy wearing eye glasses/spectacles and a beard.

Immediately the Unconscious Mind puts up a barrier and hypnosis is virtually impossible, until, the childhood fear is removed.

So don't say, 'I cannot be hypnotised.', say 'I haven't found the right person to hypnotise me yet.'
25.gif
Giving is like breathing out - without it you cannot breathe in.

32.gif