27.gif

Poll: What subject you're most interested in?
Hypnosis and NLP
Self-Help and Personal Development
Psychology, Influence, Behaviour
Medicine, science, brain research
Alternative therapies, Healing
Law of Attraction, Manifestation
Metaphysics, Cosmology, Spirituality
[Show Results]

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-18-2016, 09:45 AM
RE: [GROUP] Hypnosis, NLP, psychology, mindhacks, metaphysics, healing, spirituality g...
(10-16-2016 03:12 AM)noisdetona Wrote:  Hi!
Does anyone have this dvd of Gerald Kein:

DL170 – Using The Pendulum As An Analytical Tool

Thanks!
Thanks

Here you go:
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!doZyjIbY!sMPiq4zXo4EMnJJkOs3JES5T8jHU1nrq1j4gfDVbNKo

May it serve you well Cool
[Image: 4288fe0665f51576e5e2870372e1e3a32596789c...c24b86.jpg]
10-23-2016, 06:32 PM
RE: [GROUP] Hypnosis, NLP, psychology, mindhacks, metaphysics, healing, spirituality group
I love this kind of stuff! :) Mainly psychology, but I always love to find new things to read about! I went to a hypnosis thing when I was a teenager.. I either didn't do it right, or it didn't work. lol Sometimes I think hypnosis doesn't work on me because I am hyper aware and I can't really focus. But reading about it is interesting. :)
10-23-2016, 09:22 PM
RE: [GROUP] Hypnosis, NLP, psychology, mindhacks, metaphysics, healing, spirituality g...
A great meditation I found. :) I downloaded the mp3 and listened to it. It felt pretty good and relaxing, so I wanted to share it here.

Direct
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.helpingheartsheal.com/thank-you-for-your-order/

Mirrors
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0TJ8UVTA/healingmeditation.mp3_links

I provided both direct and mirrors because I know mirrors were the best, since they don't use the bandwidth of the original site. But I wasn't sure if I was allowed to just post mirrors.

Hope this is helpful! :) It is my first share!
10-26-2016, 06:42 AM
(10-18-2016 09:45 AM)۩ ENIC ۩ Wrote:  
(10-16-2016 03:12 AM)noisdetona Wrote:  Hi!
Does anyone have this dvd of Gerald Kein:

DL170 – Using The Pendulum As An Analytical Tool

Thanks!
Thanks

Here you go:
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!doZyjIbY!sMPiq4zXo4EMnJJkOs3JES5T8jHU1nrq1j4gfDVbNKo

May it serve you well Cool

Oh God! Thank you very much!!!!!!
11-01-2016, 06:01 PM
I am looking for people interested in group buys for products from the following website:

http://higherbalance.com/

Sincerely
65.gif
11-04-2016, 10:21 AM
RE: [GROUP] Hypnosis, NLP, psychology, mindhacks, metaphysics, healing, spirituality group
Im will like to hear your personal experience with qi gong and astral projection. What have you used and what have you reached.

As for me i like Spring Forest Qigong, but cant empty my mind and have constantly struggle from bs thoughts. Any advice to get rid of thoughts while practising?
If you have RARE Direct Response courses i will bribe the hell out of you with latest Dan Kennedy stuff nobody has on the entire blackhat part of the internet! Send me a pm.
11-04-2016, 08:33 PM
(11-04-2016 10:21 AM)philosof888 Wrote:  Im will like to hear your personal experience with qi gong and astral projection. What have you used and what have you reached.

As for me i like Spring Forest Qigong, but cant empty my mind and have constantly struggle from bs thoughts. Any advice to get rid of thoughts while practising?

I've been meaning to try Qi Gong or Thai Chi for a while now... but life gets in the way as always :D

Astral projections - never cared much for it, until I went through the trilogy of books by Robert Monroe ("Journeys Out of body" etc) a few months ago. Absolutely mind-blowing. I'm too left-brained to actually do it (I've tried some of the "Gateway Project" tapes and they got me in quite deep), but the subject has definitely got my attention now :)
[Image: 4288fe0665f51576e5e2870372e1e3a32596789c...c24b86.jpg]
11-04-2016, 10:43 PM
You don't need to mate, if you try you end up just like that, engaging in developing the thoughts. You just acknowledge that the thoughts are there and be at peace with them. When Zen monks meditate looking at a tree they don’t try to communicate with the tree, they know it's right in front of them but don't start thinking about it. Pay attention to your thoughts as a spectator, and before you know it you are free from them.

Hope this helps

(11-04-2016 10:21 AM)philosof888 Wrote:  Im will like to hear your personal experience with qi gong and astral projection. What have you used and what have you reached.

CRYPTO DOMAINS ARE FLIPPING VERY HIGH ON OpenSea

Get $10 OFF with your purchase

I'M INVESTING HARD IN THESE DOMAINS.
11-07-2016, 02:02 AM
@neant

Thank you for advice i will try to use it.

Also i consider to empty my mind is smth required too.

Read this this quote by Bruce Lee. Sure as a hell he got a lot from his practise

“Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”

And also Castaneda wrote that everything is possible when you stop the world(when you empty ur mind). I believe this is a wrong place to ask this questions. But anyway i will like to get the answer how to do it.

And, just remember the pure joy of time when you just be or just act and have no thoughts or ideas in ur mind. That feeling is great. But when i try to meditate or anything it's quite disturbing.

And, yes i love Tao and their ideas.

@ ENIC

Monroe was a great guy, though his methods work not for everybody. For me they dont. It's great if they work for you.
If you have RARE Direct Response courses i will bribe the hell out of you with latest Dan Kennedy stuff nobody has on the entire blackhat part of the internet! Send me a pm.
11-07-2016, 07:45 PM
i'm interested!
30.gif

6.gif