8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-21-2015, 02:50 PM
RE: GMP (Genius Marketing Pro) - any reviews??
This is my Genius Marketing Pro Review

Genius Marketing Pro is a web based program where you can have an Autoresponder, Hosting, Page Builder, Funnel Maker, Coupon Maker, Copywriter, Surveys, Squeezepage Maker.

I have been playing with the program for a few days and I have already build some squeeze pages and autoresponders. I have also attended the live webinars so I got some more experience from the developers.

Squeeze Pages
You can build squeeze pages with drag and drop and they do look nice. Very easy. No tech skills required. You can also hook it up to their autoresponder or to aweber, mailchimp and others. I have built a couple and it was so easy.

Autoresponder
I created some autoresponder campaigns but it those have some limitations. You can not import your leads from another source. Also the only option you have is double opt-in and no single opt-in. One thing they don't say in the sales page is your lijmited to 2500 contacts than you have to pay more. The email the system sends out to opt in is branded with their information and is not customizable (which is a major negative in my opinion). One thing I do like is the deliverability of it. I tested it out and it did go to the inbox of my prospects.

Funnel Maker
I really like this feature. You can do upsells and downsells and have the product delivered. The program tracks everything. You can store the downloads on their system and it gives the customers a secure download link.

JV Page Creator
You can make a JV page and get affiliates to sign up. You can offer a percentage of the sale or a dollar amount and schedule when you want to pay your affiliates. The only thing is that you have to have paypal and your affiliates too.

OVERALL GRADE B
There are still some glitches with the program but the webinars help a lot. After using the program for a few days I can really see the benefits especially that the autoresponder, sales pages, squeeze pages, jv pages, product delivery, payment, is all connected. It takes a while to get it right (first time always the hardest) but got the hang of it pretty quick and I am not a tech guy.

I can not talk about the other features of the program because I have not used it.

The developers seem to want to help those who bought the program and they seem like regular guys who are just now hitting it big. They are real people and and says it how it is.

Is it possible a GB for Genius Marketing Pro?
I don't think so (or I haven't figured a way to do it). It is a SAS Web Based. And if you are a reseller than you can only sell it at the price they have it listed. Resellers can't offer discounts or coupons. They only can offer bonuses.

Is it worth to purchase?
It depends for what you are going to use it for? They are many programs that offer the same features but never all connected as it is right now. If you live in the Us or another English country it will be perfect for you. But if you live in a country that does not than you have to use tape to connect (more tech work) but it can be done. If you are just beginning it is good.

If you are making over $10K a month, this is not for you. Go after those programs that cost over $200 a month like Infusionsoft and Clickfunnels combined since you have the money right now. If you are making less than 10K a month .. I would go for this

I hope this review helps.

PS. I am selling the program at the regular price plus I am throwing up some real bonuses to it to make it powerful. If you are interested just PM me.
11-24-2015, 10:54 PM
thanks for all the info
11-24-2015, 11:18 PM
thanks for this will have a look later

12.gif