62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-16-2021, 05:41 AM
RE: [GET] (offtopic): Solid Reasons To Get Vaccinated
https://news.yahoo.com/single-most-quali...00060.html
11-16-2021, 05:50 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2021 06:24 AM by mthomas.)
(11-15-2021 11:26 AM)Vivekananda Wrote:  Hello mthomas.
What is happening in Germany (and other countries)?

Please compare the following (that you can read at https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/11/world...nated.html ) with your sources of information.

" The University Hospital of Giessen, one of Germany’s foremost clinics for pulmonary disease, is at capacity. The number of Covid-19 patients has tripled in recent weeks. Nearly half of them are on ventilators. And every single one is unvaccinated."
“I ask every patient: Why didn’t you get vaccinated?” said Dr. Susanne Herold, head of infectious diseases, after her daily round on the ward on Thursday. “It’s a mix of people who distrust the vaccine, distrust the state and are often difficult to reach by public information campaigns.”

First off, I am not coming here to be "right".
I don't care about being right, I care about having the personal freedom to do what you want and getting FACTUAL information out to anyone open enough to be able to use it to make an informed decision for themselves and their families.
I also want to call out the lying, greedy, manipulative, fearmongering, power grabbing, hypocritical, piece of S#$t politicians, scientists, doctor's and health administrators who are perpetuating the BS, propaganda and lies of this so called "pandemic" and mandatory "vaccinations".

I am still looking for the Germany video but have found the one for the UK and Belgium which are listed below and show that the vaccinated are being infected with Covid at a higher rate (in total and per 100,000) than those who have not been vaccinated (except for the youngest age group because almost none have been vaccinated as of yet) in UK and in Belgium in a hospital in Gent, ALL the patients in the ICU are vaccinated.

In UK Vaccinated are getting Covid more than Unvaccinated

Video interviewing a Doctor in Gent, Belgium saying that the majority of patients entering the hospital are vaccinated and currently ALL the patients in the ICU have been vaccinated:
Vaccinated Patients in Belgium ICU

I'm not saying this is definitive proof for one side or the other but it shows that much of what we are being told by the "experts" is BS. They are changing definitions *(see link below) and lying to us about infection rates between vaccinated and unvaccinated, omitting and refusing to track health issues related to the shots (because they think it will stop people from getting the shots....Which it freaking WILL if we had all the truthful information available from those that have developed complications due to the shots/boosters), haven't proven if herd immunity works or not (with or without vaccinations AS IN SWEDEN, see link)
and haven't tested and/or are withholding information on possible effective drugs like Ivermectin, etc. for treating Covid (even if used as a placebo since there has been many accounts of people getting sick and dying due to anxiety over getting Covid, this might have saved tens of thousands if they thought they were being given a useful drug).
Also note, I DID see that according to the UK chart that shows more people who are vaccinated are being infected with Covid than the non vaccinated it ALSO shows that vaccinated people aren't being hospitalized or dying as much as the unvaccinated. I get that, and if true (Yes, I am skeptical at this point due to all the misinformation already shoveled out to us these past 2 years) that would be great and be information prudent to making an informed CHOICE on whether or not to get the shot. However, also included in that video shows that death rates for the young are almost at zero and therefore all the BS around kids wearing masks and being forced to get an experimental shot/booster is absolute and utter BS based on the available information.

Video showing that the WHO changed the definition of Herd Immunity by removing "Natural Immunity" and saying only "vaccinated". Also, discusses why Sweden a country that did NOT lock down or make masks mandatory or close it's borders had a MUCH lower infection and death rate as compared to the US, UK or Italy (as per the graph) which had DOUBLE the rate of Sweden's. Also, discusses the US States which have the highest vaccination rates also have the highest Covid infection rates as compared to States with low vaccination rates....
Sweden Low Infection Rates with NO Lockdown
Another definition change to shoehorn in what they want, because this so called "vaccine" doesn't work the way all past vaccines have....Before the change, the definition for "vaccination" read, "the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease." Now, the word "immunity" has been switched to "protection.'"
Another Definition Change to make the "vaccine" "work"

Rapid decline in "vaccine" effectiveness:
Rapid Decline in Vaccine Effectiveness

Why isn't natural immunity being treated like it's always been in the past with regard to diseases? Why isn't natural immunity enough to guard against future infections (since the science says natural immunity is many times more effective than vaccinations/boosters?)? Why are they making it mandatory to get vaccinated even after you have been infected and have antibodies in your system?
That doesn't make sense, it doesn't follow the science and it breaks from established decades old medical protocols (that have worked in the past).

People that have gotten VERY sick right after taking the "vaccine" or booster shots:
Young Mountain Biker with Major Heart Issues after Second Shot
This was just one but in the video he says he went to D.C. along with several others with major health complications after taking the shot/booster but Dr. Fauci, Senator and Congressmen did NOT show up.
Some more:
Women Dies after Getting J&J Vaccine Shot
Another death from the shots
Higher Rate of Myocarditis in Young Adults
Side Effects from Vaccine more numerous in Women

Not saying this is enough to stop giving the vaccines (as everything is relative, but this should be taken into account ESPECIALLY when discussing giving vaccines to young people with an almost zero chance of dying from Covid) but once again, "they" are trying to cover this up, are NOT following up and are definitely not letting people know there can be complications up to and including DEATH from getting these vaccine shots and the boosters. THAT is the REAL ISSUE HERE!

Also check out this video about how Pfizer is bullying certain governments to do what it tells them to or they will withhold the vaccines:
Pfizer is Ph#cked Up!

One more thing.....if "they" were really so concerned about people's health (which is what they say they are doing with trying to get EVERYONE vaccinated) and not dying from Covid then why hasn't there been a huge public outreach to get people to lose weight (one of the main factor's for both getting comorbidities like diabetes, high blood pressure and cardiovascular disease and for dying from Covid) which we have known since the beginning is a major cause of Covid death?????
Where is the CDC, WHO and Dr. Death Fauci?
Where are the mandatory sugar rationing, fast food forced bankruptcies (aka: like they want to do with the oil and gas companies) and other draconian, totalitarian, and freedom stealing rules and regulations being enacted in order to save lives? (PS - Yes, I'm being sarcastic, let's hope they don't actually read this and try to do this). But the fact of the matter is, it's true, if saving lives was paramount, like they say, then weight loss would be at the top of the "to do list" since it's something that can be easily accomplished (okay, maybe not that easily) since it's up to the person and not something random or hereditary (as in predisposed to certain diseases).
Cool
11-16-2021, 07:41 AM
VERY WELL SAID!!!!

people cannot be this blind top all of this and call it crazy conspiracy shit

at the very least .. even the most ignorant would have to agree

this cannot be forced

(11-16-2021 05:50 AM)mthomas Wrote:  
(11-15-2021 11:26 AM)Vivekananda Wrote:  Hello mthomas.

Please compare the following (that you can read at https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/11/world...nated.html ) with your sources of information.

" The University Hospital of Giessen, one of Germany’s foremost clinics for pulmonary disease, is at capacity. The number of Covid-19 patients has tripled in recent weeks. Nearly half of them are on ventilators. And every single one is unvaccinated."
“I ask every patient: Why didn’t you get vaccinated?” said Dr. Susanne Herold, head of infectious diseases, after her daily round on the ward on Thursday. “It’s a mix of people who distrust the vaccine, distrust the state and are often difficult to reach by public information campaigns.”

First off, I am not coming here to be "right".
I don't care about being right, I care about having the personal freedom to do what you want and getting FACTUAL information out to anyone open enough to be able to use it to make an informed decision for themselves and their families.
I also want to call out the lying, greedy, manipulative, fearmongering, power grabbing, hypocritical, piece of S#$t politicians, scientists, doctor's and health administrators who are perpetuating the BS, propaganda and lies of this so called "pandemic" and mandatory "vaccinations".

I am still looking for the Germany video but have found the one for the UK and Belgium which are listed below and show that the vaccinated are being infected with Covid at a higher rate (in total and per 100,000) than those who have not been vaccinated (except for the youngest age group because almost none have been vaccinated as of yet) in UK and in Belgium in a hospital in Gent, ALL the patients in the ICU are vaccinated.

In UK Vaccinated are getting Covid more than Unvaccinated

Video interviewing a Doctor in Gent, Belgium saying that the majority of patients entering the hospital are vaccinated and currently ALL the patients in the ICU have been vaccinated:
Vaccinated Patients in Belgium ICU

I'm not saying this is definitive proof for one side or the other but it shows that much of what we are being told by the "experts" is BS. They are changing definitions *(see link below) and lying to us about infection rates between vaccinated and unvaccinated, omitting and refusing to track health issues related to the shots (because they think it will stop people from getting the shots....Which it freaking WILL if we had all the truthful information available from those that have developed complications due to the shots/boosters), haven't proven if herd immunity works or not (with or without vaccinations AS IN SWEDEN, see link)
and haven't tested and/or are withholding information on possible effective drugs like Ivermectin, etc. for treating Covid (even if used as a placebo since there has been many accounts of people getting sick and dying due to anxiety over getting Covid, this might have saved tens of thousands if they thought they were being given a useful drug).
Also note, I DID see that according to the UK chart that shows more people who are vaccinated are being infected with Covid than the non vaccinated it ALSO shows that vaccinated people aren't being hospitalized or dying as much as the unvaccinated. I get that, and if true (Yes, I am skeptical at this point due to all the misinformation already shoveled out to us these past 2 years) that would be great and be information prudent to making an informed CHOICE on whether or not to get the shot. However, also included in that video shows that death rates for the young are almost at zero and therefore all the BS around kids wearing masks and being forced to get an experimental shot/booster is absolute and utter BS based on the available information.

Video showing that the WHO changed the definition of Herd Immunity by removing "Natural Immunity" and saying only "vaccinated". Also, discusses why Sweden a country that did NOT lock down or make masks mandatory or close it's borders had a MUCH lower infection and death rate as compared to the US, UK or Italy (as per the graph) which had DOUBLE the rate of Sweden's. Also, discusses the US States which have the highest vaccination rates also have the highest Covid infection rates as compared to States with low vaccination rates....
Sweden Low Infection Rates with NO Lockdown
Another definition change to shoehorn in what they want, because this so called "vaccine" doesn't work the way all past vaccines have....Before the change, the definition for "vaccination" read, "the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease." Now, the word "immunity" has been switched to "protection.'"
Another Definition Change to make the "vaccine" "work"

Rapid decline in "vaccine" effectiveness:
Rapid Decline in Vaccine Effectiveness

Why isn't natural immunity being treated like it's always been in the past with regard to diseases? Why isn't natural immunity enough to guard against future infections (since the science says natural immunity is many times more effective than vaccinations/boosters?)? Why are they making it mandatory to get vaccinated even after you have been infected and have antibodies in your system?
That doesn't make sense, it doesn't follow the science and it breaks from established decades old medical protocols (that have worked in the past).

People that have gotten VERY sick right after taking the "vaccine" or booster shots:
Young Mountain Biker with Major Heart Issues after Second Shot
This was just one but in the video he says he went to D.C. along with several others with major health complications after taking the shot/booster but Dr. Fauci, Senator and Congressmen did NOT show up.
Some more:
Women Dies after Getting J&J Vaccine Shot
Another death from the shots
Higher Rate of Myocarditis in Young Adults
Side Effects from Vaccine more numerous in Women

Not saying this is enough to stop giving the vaccines (as everything is relative, but this should be taken into account ESPECIALLY when discussing giving vaccines to young people with an almost zero chance of dying from Covid) but once again, "they" are trying to cover this up, are NOT following up and are definitely not letting people know there can be complications up to and including DEATH from getting these vaccine shots and the boosters. THAT is the REAL ISSUE HERE!

Also check out this video about how Pfizer is bullying certain governments to do what it tells them to or they will withhold the vaccines:
Pfizer is Ph#cked Up!

One more thing.....if "they" were really so concerned about people's health (which is what they say they are doing with trying to get EVERYONE vaccinated) and not dying from Covid then why hasn't there been a huge public outreach to get people to lose weight (one of the main factor's for both getting comorbidities like diabetes, high blood pressure and cardiovascular disease and for dying from Covid) which we have known since the beginning is a major cause of Covid death?????
Where is the CDC, WHO and Dr. Death Fauci?
Where are the mandatory sugar rationing, fast food forced bankruptcies (aka: like they want to do with the oil and gas companies) and other draconian, totalitarian, and freedom stealing rules and regulations being enacted in order to save lives? (PS - Yes, I'm being sarcastic, let's hope they don't actually read this and try to do this). But the fact of the matter is, it's true, if saving lives was paramount, like they say, then weight loss would be at the top of the "to do list" since it's something that can be easily accomplished (okay, maybe not that easily) since it's up to the person and not something random or hereditary (as in predisposed to certain diseases).
11-16-2021, 10:23 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2021 10:27 AM by tsunami7.)
You'd have to have a lot of faith in the governments, big pharma, the media, the experts, the scientists and the ones funding all of them to believe the official narrative. I know I don't, so I choose not to get the vaccines. I wish everyone, whichever sides you are on, realises that we all on the same side and are being systematically divided to fight amongst ourselves. Get the jab or not, it should be your own choice. You should be allowed to make your own assessment, draw your own conclusion and decide for yourselves.
11-16-2021, 10:49 AM
On the lighter side

Two mice were sitting outside a barn and one mouse asked the other if he was going to get the Covid shot. The second mouse answered that he was going to wait until the human trials were over.
9.gif
11-16-2021, 12:54 PM
(11-16-2021 10:23 AM)tsunami7 Wrote:  You'd have to have a lot of faith in the governments, big pharma, the media, the experts, the scientists and the ones funding all of them to believe the official narrative. I know I don't, so I choose not to get the vaccines. I wish everyone, whichever sides you are on, realises that we all on the same side and are being systematically divided to fight amongst ourselves. Get the jab or not, it should be your own choice. You should be allowed to make your own assessment, draw your own conclusion and decide for yourselves.
Here in Brazil we have a very lucrative "small pharma" that sold LOTS of drugs that are ineffective against covid.
The question about "my" choice involves the freedom to choose, as a personal right - but is this a real unlimited right? Is this right respecting the right that other persons have to live?
And yes, I think we are all being manipulated into fighting each other. Social media algorithms manipulate us to find who agrees with our point of view, in politics, science, etc. And many people strive to publish controversial videos to monetize their channels, not to defend a point of view.
11-16-2021, 01:02 PM
(11-16-2021 05:50 AM)mthomas Wrote:  [quote='Vivekananda' pid='3359634' dateline='1636939608']
Hello mthomas.

"First off, I am not coming here to be "right". I don't care about being right,"
Me, too
"I care about having the personal freedom to do what you want and getting FACTUAL information out to anyone open enough to be able to use it to make an informed decision for themselves and their families."
We are living difficult times.
The more I reflect on the subject, the more it seems to me that we are being manipulated by financial matters and moving away from science.
What should be answered by science has become politicization: does anyone claiming the "right" not to be vaccinated have the "right" to perpetuate the pandemic?
"... this so called "pandemic" and mandatory "vaccinations".
"so called"?
You don't believe in the factual reality of the pandemic?
Could you come up with some explanation of why hospitals around the world were filled to capacity in such a short period of time?
Your link to "In UK Vaccinated are getting Covid more than Unvaccinated" shows a video, and below it we can read some interesting points of view.
There is a LOT to consider, including the fact that these videos contradict information from government authorities.
Again: what I read about other countries is the exact opposite of what you say:
"A year and a half after Sweden decided not to lock down, its COVID-19 death rate is up to 10 times higher than its neighbors"
https://www.businessinsider.com/sweden-c...ate-2021-8
and now we can read "Figures show Sweden suffered fewer deaths than neighbours despite anti-lockdown stance"
https://www.news.com.au/world/coronaviru...8eb61d8cab
Where is the truth? I'm tired.
From my experience, I can't agree with articles like "People that have gotten VERY sick right after taking the "vaccine" or booster shots:"
One day after my first short (Oxford-Astrazeneca), I felt a small headache and a STRONG tiredness. I just slept earlier, and when I woke I was very well. After the second shot, I felt nothing at all.
I'm not searching for exceptions to the rule, I don't know even 1 person that had problems with the shots. If I needed to make a research about the subject, I would use the internet - and guess what - I would find some statistically irrelevant cases.
A VERY low number, compared to the problems with non-vaccinated people.
So, I'm happy that the problems in my country is somehow being controlled (due to vaccination, not to ivermectin).
At a time when we have access to so much information, it's difficult to know what is reality, and what is artificially produced just to gain an audience (and money) through controversial videos.
Even being in a distant country, I've been following Dr. Fauci, and the ways that anti-vaxxes publish fake news about what he said or not. You can read more about it in https://www.factcheck.org/person/dr-anthony-fauci/
Or not. Frankly, this is all becoming a huge waste of time. I prefer to observe what happens in my country, with the people around me. My niece works in the health area and has real information about the decline of the problem that happened here, after the progress in vaccination.
11-16-2021, 01:09 PM
(11-16-2021 05:50 AM)mthomas Wrote:  [quote='Vivekananda' pid='3359634' dateline='1636939608']
Hello mthomas.

Oh, I forgot to ask you about the most curious point of view that I have found: mthomas, do you agree with smithnowt in his affirmation: "How can there be some specific 'vaccine' for a supposed 'illness' which is really just an illness of unsuspecting people's minds via misguided thoughts ??"

I'm still trying to understant why the hospitals were being crowded not with people becoming sick with covid, but with... "misguided thoughts" - or other reasons (esoteric or not) that I would like to know.
11-16-2021, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2021 01:27 PM by Vivekananda.)
Speaking about "solid reasons"... More news - in Austria:

Austria decreed the confinement of people who were not vaccinated or who have recently recovered from Covid-19, as of Monday (15), to contain the spread of the coronavirus.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-59283128
11-16-2021, 02:09 PM
what happened to the flu?? 7wondering
67.gif

56.gif