48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-09-2014, 11:11 AM
RE:
thanx for this reat share
09-09-2014, 12:46 PM
RE:
Link is no longe active
09-09-2014, 02:15 PM
RE:
Last two links in the post worked for me.
09-09-2014, 11:12 PM
RE:
Guys, this is WordPressaholic from CodeCanyon, I am the creator of iDesign and Welcome Tiles. And I created these tools to help people like you who are using WordPress and looking for convenient ways to build cool websites. It took months of hard work to build each of these tools and continued effort to upgrade them. Their license cost is only minimal for you, and sharing it for free leave me with no remuneration for my work. If you like the software, then I request you to actually purchase a valid license for it as per the terms at CodeCanyon. Support the software and I will be able to build it much more robust and add more powerful features for you to enjoy.
09-10-2014, 02:19 AM
RE:
(09-09-2014 11:12 PM)boblove Wrote:  Guys, this is WordPressaholic from CodeCanyon, I am the creator of iDesign and Welcome Tiles. And I created these tools to help people like you who are using WordPress and looking for convenient ways to build cool websites. It took months of hard work to build each of these tools and continued effort to upgrade them. Their license cost is only minimal for you, and sharing it for free leave me with no remuneration for my work. If you like the software, then I request you to actually purchase a valid license for it as per the terms at CodeCanyon. Support the software and I will be able to build it much more robust and add more powerful features for you to enjoy.
Hey Boblove, welcome to the community and thanks for dropping by. I see you just joined some days ago. You're gonna have a blast here and won't regret you ever joined! Love
42.gif
09-11-2014, 09:57 AM
RE:
(09-09-2014 11:12 PM)boblove Wrote:  Guys, this is WordPressaholic from CodeCanyon, I am the creator of iDesign and Welcome Tiles. And I created these tools to help people like you who are using WordPress and looking for convenient ways to build cool websites. It took months of hard work to build each of these tools and continued effort to upgrade them. Their license cost is only minimal for you, and sharing it for free leave me with no remuneration for my work. If you like the software, then I request you to actually purchase a valid license for it as per the terms at CodeCanyon. Support the software and I will be able to build it much more robust and add more powerful features for you to enjoy.
I have nothing but respect for developers who join a forum to make posts like this. I will admit that I downloaded your plugin and think you have created something great. On the other side of that coin, I wouldn't have known about your plugin, let alone been able to try it if it were not for this site. That being said, to show my respect, I'll purchase your plugin to support your further development. Thank you for not coming here and blowing up.
09-11-2014, 10:20 PM
RE:
Hey, I am very glad to receive such a response, and likewise, I have nothing but respect for what you have to say. I cannot blow up knowing that I myself have at times acquired items on "trial" in a similar manner, which I am not ashamed of because if I liked the software and it helped with my work, I went and promptly bought it. And if someone does not like the software, they should not have had to pay for it in the first place.

Besides receiving the benefits of timely updates, security and customer care, buying software allows me to support developers who build stuff I enjoy. Thanks for the purchase! So long as other members share your ideology, I am glad to have my plugin showcased :) Cheers!
09-11-2014, 11:06 PM
RE:
(09-11-2014 10:20 PM)boblove Wrote:  Hey, I am very glad to receive such a response, and likewise, I have nothing but respect for what you have to say. I cannot blow up knowing that I myself have at times acquired items on "trial" in a similar manner, which I am not ashamed of because if I liked the software and it helped with my work, I went and promptly bought it. And if someone does not like the software, they should not have had to pay for it in the first place.

Besides receiving the benefits of timely updates, security and customer care, buying software allows me to support developers who build stuff I enjoy. Thanks for the purchase! So long as other members share your ideology, I am glad to have my plugin showcased :) Cheers!
You're so sweet, mate. You have ea way with impressive words...and because of that, I just gave you +++REPs for your generosity and love. You're a giver and givers NEVER lose! 42rock
09-12-2014, 01:03 AM
RE:
reupload plss
10-05-2014, 09:10 PM
RE:
hello please re upload sir......
50.gif

41.gif