48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-05-2012, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 02:57 PM by Raven.)
RE:
chakradhiraj,
Thank you for the heads-up.
Also below is the everything included from the main site

Code:
http://zoxpro.com/modules/

Hope this helps Cool
11-05-2012, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 07:35 AM by JaiBoricua.)
RE:
--- Please see <a href="http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Zox-Training-System-Brain-Management-System?pid=254604#pid254604"> Post #32 - New Links</a>

Old Mediafire Links below (now blocked):
11-05-2012, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 04:15 PM by Raven.)
RE:
JaiBoricua,
Thank you for the Medifire Mirror.
I added 5 rep.
Thank you!
11-05-2012, 05:24 PM
RE:
Things that you will not find here are the bonuses that come along with the 8 modules.

If anybody can get them, plz do mirror and upload as torrent. It will last forever in that way.

FAST ACTION BONUS # 1 – RELAXATION AND MIND PROGRAMMING MASTERY Do you realise you were born with this ability – but you were robbed of it at school! You receive 4 special recordings from Richard Welch. Each are designed to guide you through deep relaxation exercises. These will help you to let go of stress faster than you ever thought possible. These techniques will also help “charge your batteries” So look out world – a new revitalised you is just around the corner! Each of these special recordings also target different aspects of the Mental Photography process, which means your ability to ‘Photograph’ books at 25,000+ WPM will be dramatically improved purely on auto-pilot.

FAST ACTION BONUS #2 – THE BRAIN ACCELERATOR “LITTLE KNOWN SECRETS TO MASTERING YOUR MIND” (Value $37) This e-book introduces you to a collection of inspired writings. They’ll give you insights that can help you to master your own mind and accelerate all areas of your life.

FAST ACTION BONUS # 3 – LAW OF ATTRACTION “LET YOUR THOUGHTS DETERMINE YOUR DESTINY” (Value $37) The Law Of Attraction is operating 100% of the time, whether you are aware of it or not… NOW is the time for you to become fully aware of it and use it to your own benefit! In this amazing e-book you will discover exactly what the Law of Attraction is, how it works… BUT more importantly, how you can use it to help you achieve success in your own life!
11-05-2012, 05:24 PM
RE:
Thanks for the program and Thank-you JaiBoricua for the mediafire links.
75.gif
11-05-2012, 09:42 PM
RE:
Today after everybody became such hyped up with the fact that they all want in in the cheesy stuff. I thought why not try and find something for them to make there christmas merrier?

Hence, we are here. To bequeth you with a gift from me.

Direct Registration | Lifetime Membership

Magic Button :

http://www.zoxpro.com/zptraining/create-an-account.html

PASSPHRASE: try any code consisting two Capital letters, three numerics, two small letters, two special characters (9 digit consisting of capital and small letters and special characters and numerics)

Clickbank Transaction code: any 8 digit alpha numeric code

You need to give some effort as well amigo.. coz its for FREE!!!!;-)

REPS are highly and immensely appreciated

^_______________^
11-05-2012, 10:12 PM
RE:
@chakradhiraj, registration is not working...Please take a look.
11-05-2012, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 10:20 PM by chakradhiraj.)
RE:
Read through the instructions, and use a bit of creative thinking..and I'm sure you will be registered. coz I have.

Make NOTE that without a "passphrase" and "clickbank transaction code", you won't be able to make the registration page work for you. So read and put a lil bit effort. Coz' guys its a blackhat community! and its thd very best!!! We are here to learn and share! ;-)

So don't go for easy cakes. Make it happen. You can do it webn

^______^
11-05-2012, 10:27 PM
RE:
@chakradhiraj, I think I followed correct inst. Its showing me "Session expired, reload the page" etc..Sorry, if Im making any raw mistake. But, its happening again and again
11-06-2012, 04:26 AM
RE:
(11-05-2012 10:27 PM)webn Wrote:  @chakradhiraj, I think I followed correct inst. Its showing me "Session expired, reload the page" etc..Sorry, if Im making any raw mistake. But, its happening again and again

Same here, for me, unable to get registration page to work. Tried with 3 different browsers, also. -- Maybe i am not as "creative" as i thought, Biggrin Undecided
16.gif

58.gif