7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-11-2015, 03:25 AM
GET Your First Profitable WordPress Website Up In Under 24 Hours
GET Your First Profitable WordPress Website Up In Under 24 Hours

[Image: Wordpress-courses-Feature_1290x688_MS-940x501.jpg]

The countdown is on. You have 24 hours to deliver a professional-looking website and you have no idea where to start. This course will give you the tools you need to get on track for your first site launch. Building a website can be a daunting and scary task, especially if you've never done it before. WordPress can help make that task easier, but even so, all the settings and terminology can be confusing.
This course will strip WordPress down to the basics, showing you what you need to know to get up and running quickly without having to worry about what every single setting does.

-Direct Download Links
Code:
http://mirrorfilehost.com/bd5zvvl2urdo/Pluralsight_Getting-Your-First-WordPress-Website-Up-In-Under-24-Hours.rar.html

VirusScan Here:
Code:
Big File Not Able for Virus Scan
07-11-2015, 05:12 AM
RE: GET Your First Profitable WordPress Website Up In Under 24 Hours
Thank you bro for sharing . Smile
07-11-2015, 05:13 AM
THIS IS AN INFECTED FILE - DO NOT FOLLOW THE LINK
07-11-2015, 05:18 AM
(07-11-2015 05:13 AM)Sparkie Wrote:  THIS IS AN ****** FILE - FOLLOW THE LINK

Lolzz..Ok Show please How this a Infected File ,Did you checked via VirusScan ,or some thing else ..
*** I already checked that file and then share ...Just didn't get the Virus Scan Link because its almost 700MB ---
07-11-2015, 05:27 AM
(07-11-2015 05:18 AM)Rocks_LeO Wrote:  
(07-11-2015 05:13 AM)Sparkie Wrote:  THIS IS AN ****** FILE - FOLLOW THE LINK

Lolzz..Ok Show please How this a Infected File ,Did you checked via VirusScan ,or some thing else ..
*** I already checked that file and then share ...Just didn't get the Virus Scan Link because its almost 700MB ---

It's not an infected file, but that filehost you used is brutal and has a lot of false download links that lead to exe installers. I'll never understand why people use these fringe filehosts that are full of installers and viruses.
73.gif
07-11-2015, 06:00 AM
I had to use this to get rid of the malware from the filehost - it totally hijacked safari

http://www.justanswer.com/mac-computers/...lware.html
07-11-2015, 06:01 AM
If you can share from a know host that would be great
07-11-2015, 09:12 AM
Honestly, I've never seen such a ridiculous file sharing site, it's simply impossible do download anything from it unless you accept to install an .exe file. If you're serious about sharing something here, you should upload it to a friendly file sharing site.
07-11-2015, 12:01 PM
(07-11-2015 09:12 AM)minusone Wrote:  Honestly, I've never seen such a ridiculous file sharing site, it's simply impossible do download anything from it unless you accept to install an .exe file. If you're serious about sharing something here, you should upload it to a friendly file sharing site.

Oh Ok Bro Thanks for your Nice Suggestions , I really didn't Know About that file Host Load.to ----Promises ( If i was know then i never do Upload there ) Ok i am will change Uploader letter .
07-18-2015, 04:26 PM
yes please change the file hoster siter
57.gif

27.gif