36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-22-2015, 09:13 AM
RE:
(03-20-2015 07:33 PM)seolinkwheel Wrote:  could anyone pls give review of it, bcoz its released on 2010 seems..

Technology will change in five years, but fundamentals usually don't. After a very quick peek I find the adage to be true in this case.

The author provides guidance on writing, such as concise writing tips, concepts, proper use of grammar and how to avoid the most common writing mistakes, page layout, bindings and production of printed material, and so forth. None of this material is new for students of writing, but it's nice to have it compiled in one place.

Some of the technical references are different, of course. For instance, he was using Pagemaker and now that would be Adobe InDesign. The ebook creation software has changed, and the format for publishing.

The package is a series of lessons and documents put together by the author at different times, so the presentation is not consistent. From a very brief glance, the information appears to be solid, with good advice for anyone who wants to improve their writing before they publish their book, not after getting bad reviews on Amazon.
03-25-2015, 12:27 AM
RE:
Thanks for download and review, +5 Reps to both!
Always looking for ways to better write, ah, I mean write better......see what I mean.

Cool
Cool
03-26-2015, 04:54 AM
RE:
Thanks for the share!

+5 reps added
I am but a learner --- so teach me!!! Smile A teacher will appear when the student is ready.
05-26-2015, 02:56 PM
RE: [GET] You Can Make Big Money Writing Little e Books
Nice share stillstanding, thanks
[Image: nPaFfhJ.gif]
05-26-2015, 03:12 PM
Thanks stillstanding. Any amount of info on writing ebooks and marketing them is always welcome.
34.gif
05-27-2015, 12:55 AM
Thanks for sharing. Rep added.
05-28-2015, 05:04 AM
Thanks for the hookup! Reps added.

51.gif