73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-17-2014, 11:34 PM
RE:
(01-09-2014 06:28 PM)phoenixjutom Wrote:  thousand dollar course. But only 3MB.
Is it full?
Btw, thanks and added REP to NonConformer
Size matters? Not!

Would you pay me 10 Million dollars from your winning lotto ticket worth 100 Million if I gave you the numbers written on a piece of toilet paper?
05-17-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: Make 200$ a Day With Ebook For FREE
I know you like free stuff. So here is a free

business plan use it and make money.

]]<<</ebooks]Ebooks FREE
05-18-2014, 04:09 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2014 05:01 AM by NonConformer.)
RE: Make 200$ a Day With Ebook For FREE
(05-17-2014 11:37 PM)tutodev Wrote:  I know you like free stuff. So here is a free

business plan use it and make money.

SPAM
You're not too smart, huh?

You're on your way out now.

SPAM THE FORUM AND LOSE YOUR ACCOUNT. Pretty simple.
05-18-2014, 04:42 AM
RE:
A true NonConformer for sure , reps added, thanks
P.S: that ugly website has been in my favorites for at least 12 years+, Ugly works... Thedrudge report makes about $15MM a year, its the ugliest motha out there lol ....
thanks again
05-18-2014, 05:05 AM
RE:
(05-18-2014 04:42 AM)weerda3 Wrote:  A true NonConformer for sure , reps added, thanks
P.S: that ugly website has been in my favorites for at least 12 years+, Ugly works... Thedrudge report makes about $15MM a year, its the ugliest motha out there lol ....
thanks again
It's about your words and their connection with your visitors, not fancy imagery and graphics.

I have sites with a white background and black text. NOTHING ELSE. Not a single image on the site. And they convert.

The imagery I use and rely on are the ones triggered in my prospects mind. Think about that.
73.gif
02-24-2019, 01:40 AM
RE: [GET] You Can Be A Millionaire In One Year Or Less - J. F. Straw [pdf's]
Any working links for this?
02-24-2019, 03:20 AM
@DavidJ: Don't take this the wrong way but ... I'm wondering why you're asking for a working link when I just downloaded this moments ago with no problems. I see you've been here since 2012 so you must know your way around this forum. And since you don't give any clue as to what you tried that didn't work, I'll have to guess that (maybe) you don't know the forum password so you can't get access to the links that are still working.

Try this ...

Click the MAGIC BUTTON link in NonConformer's original share (post 1) and type in the forum password to get access to all the download links. I'll admit, at first, I didn't see that text input field until I got an error message asking me to provide the password.

Once inside, you can choose any of the mirror links but to save you some time, here is the Ge.tt link that I pulled from among the mirror links in NonConformer's original share:

Magic Button :
Code:
http://ge.tt/3qCwCDD1

Although the thread is from 2014, I just used that link today to download this share and I got everything in a snap. I then opened the zipped folder (to be sure I got everything and no files were corrupted) and there are 7 PDF documents inside.

Here's what you should see when you unzip the archived file:

[Image: 2019-02-23_0902.png]

If you should have any issues (ex: you cannot download from Ge.tt or you don't know the forum password) please send me a PM and I'll do what I can to make sure you get this; even if I have to re-package it and send you another download link. But that Ge.tt link worked just fine for me.

I hope this helps. All the best to you!

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
02-24-2019, 03:47 AM
I was gonna make a post about laziness and entitlement. Instead, I'm gonna give 5+ to @layna61524. So, here you go layna!
02-24-2019, 07:04 AM
@aallaabbaammaa: Thanks, buddy. I appreciate it!

Layna61524
11-09-2019, 03:21 AM
I was asked to re-up this via a private message. My Ge.tt account got banned after several TOS violations (from re-upping stuff for folks at BBHF).

It simply baffles me how people can take shares without giving back in the form of posting an occasional mirror link.

The download below represents a full collection of J.F. Straw books, which includes the title featured in this post.

JIM STRAW ULTIMATE PACK 2014 EDITION:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/48yddwz5dmq0dm4/Jim_Straw_Ultimate_Pack_2014_Edition.zip/file

VIRUS TOTAL:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/43a1.../detection
File name: Jim_Straw_Ultimate_Pack_2014_Edition.zip
File size: 37.95 MB
Detection ratio: 0 / 55
Analysis date: 2016-11-11 02:27:13 UTC

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com or
being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

If you'd like to say "Thanks" just click the purple LAYNA61524 image below. It only takes a second and I'd appreciate your courteous expression in exchange for my time, resources and generosity in posting this share.

Please mirror this because I will not re-up the file.

Thanks
Layna61524
58.gif

22.gif
Free counters!