33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-30-2022, 08:46 AM
[GET] YOU CAN MAKE BIG MONEY WRITING LITTLE BOOKLETS
Michael L. McMillan
YOU CAN MAKE BIG MONEY
WRITING LITTLE BOOKLETS
The Extreme Self Publishing Guide
...PLUS Package Extras!

[Image: a20447f063f751a61f48cc802bf914b1.png]

I found this Golden Oldie (from 2009) on one of my stored-away HDs and, being that it is no longer commercially available, I thought some of you here may appreciate the share.

As it is now off the market, there is no sales page information, so I pulled a few details about it from sites where the book was previously sold.

ABOUT THE BOOK

Big Ideas In Little Books is a complete guide to turning your experience, knowledge, or skills into a nonfiction, informational book.

There are 24 chapters spanning 292 pages.

Chapters include:

How I Got Started • Don't Sleep With The Sheep • The Stickiness Function • Reverse Engineering • The Biggest Secret • The Power of Printing On Demand • Binding Options • Copyrights and ISBNs • Technical Aspects of Nonfiction Writing • Where Do I Begin • Formatting Considerations • Selling By Direct Mail • Developing A Cover and Title • Understanding Sales • Selling Through Catalog Companies • Pricing Your Book • Radio Sales of Your Book • Marketing Your Book As A Promotional Item • Viral Marketing of Your Book • Developing An On-Line Course Related To Your Book • Developing A Seminar Related To Your Book • Doing A Barnes and Noble Book Signing • How To Fill Orders * Advanced Topics For Extreme Self Publishers and Closing Remarks.

The central theme of the book is the concept of "Extreme Self Publishing".

The three pillars of this concept include:

(1) getting your book into print at very low cost,
(2) employing powerful organizations and networks to help market your book (at no cost to you), and
(3) using the sale of your book as a gateway to other products and services you may have.

Table of Contents:

[Image: 3657cf431d6c1a8372b52f677332ac7d.png]

GET IT HERE
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/d6nowck9k3t8ktf/Big+Money+Writing+Little+Booklets.rar/file

BUT WAIT...!!! THERE'S MORE!

In addition to the main book, your AIO download includes the following package extras...

[Image: 576627958e22ea07e2829f53056e624e.png]

[Image: cfa45c3e637dcbb2ea822b581d35e3f5.png]

VIRUS TOTAL:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/f05a...?nocache=1
File name: Big Money Writing Little Booklets.rar
File size: 5.79 MB
Detection ratio: 0 / 60
Analysis date: 2022-09-29 22:19:31 UTC

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com
or being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

Enjoy the share!

Thanks
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
09-30-2022, 09:08 AM
RE: [GET] YOU CAN MAKE BIG MONEY WRITING LITTLE BOOKLETS
Thank you, Layna!
09-30-2022, 10:04 AM
You're very welcome, jnealy. Enjoy the share!

Thanks
for liking my shares!
Layna61524
09-30-2022, 02:03 PM
Thank you, Layna!
10-01-2022, 01:08 AM
Layna,

This is awesome!
Thanks So Much!

Seriously
59.gif
10-01-2022, 01:37 AM
I'm happy that you're happy about this, areyouserious. Enjoy the share!

I also want to thank everyone who repped me for this share. I appreciate it.

Thanks
Layna61524
10-02-2022, 01:26 AM
@kumarandsn: Sorry about the oversight, buddy. I realize now that I didn't acknowledge your post. Thank you for posting and enjoy the share!

Thanks
Layna61524
10-02-2022, 01:45 AM
Hey Layna-

Very cool share, thank you! Looks like it might go well with all of the George Haylings stuff?
10-02-2022, 02:19 AM
@Theo1: Thank you for posting, friend. Yes, this was a very popular product back-in-the-day when hard copy "How-To" booklets sold by the thousands in those catalogs people received in the mail. I even got the opportunity to "communicate" with McMillan, decades ago, when I lost the download of my purchase and sent him a request for another download link. He was very nice and sent the link without any problem. His emails sounded as if he were connecting with a friend. That's what I remember about him... something that is lost on marketers today. Now-a-days, you see the price of a product before you can read more about it to make a purchasing decision.

BTW, you mentioned George Haylings stuff. It's been a long time since I've seen anything George Haylings --- I remember sharing a few things I had on long-stored-away HDs when he passed away but do you happen to have a link to any Haylings downloads? If you want to reply via PM, that's fine.

Thanks
Layna61524
10-02-2022, 03:02 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2022 03:16 AM by Theo1.)
Hey Layna!

I do actually have the original hard copies of A Lifetime of Homework and I think one accompanying book that came with it called Overseas Mail order or something- Might be worth some cash on Ebay lol-

BUT, I know you put such a massive amount of stuff up here, I thought I'd put the link to your Haylings thread, I checked and the Mega link still works fine, it has 4 Haylings ebooks in there-

I'm not really sure of what his whole catalog is besides what's in the Zip file here, but here's the link in any case-

https://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET...t=haylings

ALSO- I HIGHLY recommend everybody interested in this share/topic grab this ebook right now if you don't already have it- It's called The Thomas Hall Letters and it brings some REAL secrets to report writing, and these were the set of letters that Gary Halbert says first inspired him to jump into mail order- PLUS you might really like the first section of the manual where Thomas Hall goes over:

How to get all the money you want by asking
Getting luxury cars by asking
How to ask for all the property you want

And other related topics-

You can find this completely unique and almost impossible to find manual here, I think you're going to get A LOT out of it ;^)

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/q5xgebgjz7rzfzf/Thomas-Hall-Direct-Mail-Guides.pdf/file

Enjoy!
80.gif

68.gif