11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-26-2020, 02:53 AM
RE: [GET] Work From Home PLR (K Fahey)
Thanks for sharing
11-29-2020, 03:31 AM
Thank you for sharing!Perfect 10
12-03-2020, 03:17 PM
Thanks. Nice Share!
01-09-2021, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2021 05:40 AM by tupac.)
Hi all

Well, I guess Fahey just joined the dark side!

For a PLR that talks about working from home, some spam emails I receive on a daily basis are more convincing than the ebook.

Just chapter 7 talks about the kind of work one can do, and it does it very badly, as short, very very short.

Oh my! did he wrote this :
===========================
Buy Products and Sell from Home:
If you’re looking to set up an online business from home, this may be a good option for you. This is a very simple model to follow and only requires you to purchase in bulk from suppliers and sell individually with a profit for yourself. If these products are easy to store and ship this is a good low-maintenance option to consider
And this, guys, was the part about buying and selling stuff... So you see what I mean by spam is more serious than this.

I pass.

Someone must do something and save the world from this trend of putting articles together and pretending it is a PLR we can sell to people without being ashamed lol

Neo, where are you when we need you?

Cheers.
Tupac
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
02-06-2021, 02:39 AM
thanks a lot for the share!
63.gif
04-12-2021, 06:42 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2021 06:44 PM by Magma.)
Just saw an email promo from him titled: 50% OFF Our Best Releases
So I did a search here to see if any were shared, or if they were worth getting.

Reading this thread it makes me think his PLR is probably not worth bothering with, even at 50% off.

I guess that makes sense: he's not a content creator.

As I think about it now, the best PLR tends to be from people who are content creators.
People who have produced good content probably have a good instinct for what makes good content.

Sales oriented people like Fahey (made his name selling space in email lists) isn't necessarily someone who has that instinct. And, like @scraigwake seems to imply, Fahey is probably doing this as a biz-opp for himself, rather than from any 'core value' regarding good content creation.

BTW it's always worth making a mental list of anyone who has a testimonial on 'cr@p products' sales pages. It helps when looking at the next sales page with their testimonial on it, lol.
04-13-2021, 12:53 AM
Thanks for great share!
04-13-2021, 02:26 AM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2021 02:28 AM by show.)
We are subscribers to Tiffany Lambert.

We noticed that she does not promote Kevin Fahey's products anymore.

(01-09-2021 09:24 AM)tupac Wrote:  Hi all

Well, I guess Fahey just joined the dark side!

For a PLR that talks about working from home, some spam emails I receive on a daily basis are more convincing than the ebook.

Just chapter 7 talks about the kind of work one can do, and it does it very badly, as short, very very short.

Oh my! did he wrote this :
Buy Products and Sell from Home:
If you’re looking to set up an online business from home, this may be a good option for you. This is a very simple model to follow and only requires you to purchase in bulk from suppliers and sell individually with a profit for yourself. If these products are easy to store and ship this is a good low-maintenance option to consider
And this, guys, was the part about buying and selling stuff... So you see what I mean by spam is more serious than this.

I pass.

Someone must do something and save the world from this trend of putting articles together and pretending it is a PLR we can sell to people without being ashamed lol

Neo, where are you when we need you?

Cheers.
Tupac
"The Success You Seek Does Not Lie In a New Technique or Tool, But In Simple Daily Consistency."

$$$ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com $$$
05-07-2021, 01:19 AM
Thanks for sharing and reviews!
05-07-2021, 02:00 AM
Thank you for this share....Thanks[/u]
50.gif

78.gif