68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

09-13-2016, 11:15 AM
RE: [GET]ωєвнαяνy ν4.0.2.125 ℓαтєѕт- ηυℓℓє∂ вy ѕ¢σяρισ
I'm having serious problems with one of my laptops after installing this software.
I used it for too long before removing it and now my browsers and folders keep freezing.
Malwarebytes traced it back to a backdoor trojan installed by web harvy.
I'm a long time fan and supporter of your work so I don't suspect any wrong intentions.
I just want to let you know that this small program caused major damage to one of my money makers. Por Favor clear this up muito rapido.
BBHF Love, Enjoy And Prosper.
09-13-2016, 11:32 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2016 11:33 AM by ѕ¢σяρισ.)
RE: [GET]ωєвнαяνy ν4.0.2.125 ℓαтєѕт- ηυℓℓє∂ вy ѕ¢σяρισ
(09-13-2016 11:15 AM)Ghost Warrior Wrote:  I'm having serious problems with one of my laptops after installing this software.
I used it for too long before removing it and now my browsers and folders keep freezing.
Malwarebytes traced it back to a backdoor trojan installed by web harvy.
I'm a long time fan and supporter of your work so I don't suspect any wrong intentions.
I just want to let you know that this small program caused major damage to one of my money makers. Por Favor clear this up muito rapido.

Please learn to use cracked softwares. There is a thing called sandbox which you always use if you suspect its not safe and about the share. I have been using it since i shared it here. I dont take nulled stuff from web and its my own works and that bot dont have access to anything beside the directory its started from. There are many things that can cause browser and folder freezes. About malwarebytes go to original developer site and try his original setup and let me know if its detected by malawarebytes or not.
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Closed

38.gif