86.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-20-2021, 06:15 PM
RE: [GET] WSO 521163 - Kindling
Hi, now that the Kindling course has been discontinued, does anybody have this course lying in his hard disk.

If so, please share. Thank you.
09-20-2021, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2021 08:12 PM by GalaxyQuest.)
(09-20-2021 06:15 PM)shamohan22 Wrote:  Hi, now that the Kindling course has been discontinued, does anybody have this course lying in his hard disk.

If so, please share. Thank you.

Check out the post #22 from bourbon2000 circa 2016 still live and kicking
09-23-2021, 06:02 PM
(07-12-2016 06:03 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  Thank you, bourbon2000 for re-upping this share. I've repped you +5 for your generosity. I, too, purchased Geoff Shaw's Kindling course many, many years ago. I did not regularly access the content and lost interest over time. I now hope to give it the time it deserves.

Hi, Lyna, would you mind sharing the full version of the course? Thank you.
04-09-2023, 02:46 PM
Hi,

Anyone has the full Kindling course? Please share. Thanks.
04-10-2023, 04:11 PM
It is long gone. I got it for free from the developer when I bought another writing course through his (Geoff's) link. I have a friend (and mentor) who is doing 7 figures and another doing mid-6. We were all in Kindling. I think our own Layna was in it too.
20.gif
08-29-2024, 03:36 AM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2024 11:37 PM by Ricky P.)
(04-10-2023 04:11 PM)BlackTopHat Wrote:  It is long gone. I got it for free from the developer when I bought another writing course through his (Geoff's) link. I have a friend (and mentor) who is doing 7 figures and another doing mid-6. We were all in Kindling. I think our own Layna was in it too.

Now Kindling 2.0 is out, a brand new course using latest techniques.
08-30-2024, 10:44 AM
I came back to this thread because I lost the original files from Kindling in a computer crash many years ago.

So back in 2016, I grabbed the download from bourbon2000's link (which is still working to this day, BTW) 3wink. Just check out post #22 if you want the download. Read post #18 to see what the download contains.

Clearly, you won't get ALL of EVERYTHING that was on the site. I see someone posting to ask for the "full course."

As BlackTopHat mentioned, I was enrolled in Geoff Shaw's original Kindling course. I can vouch that the site had an overwhelming amount of downloads.

To be fair, it's a tall task to expect someone to gather all the files from the original Kindling site. It would be a sheer nightmare and I find it mind-boggling that people on BBHF can casually post for someone else to do for them what they may not go to the trouble to do for others.

As for the content, I found it very useful but the site structure was hard to navigate with too much information. It wasn't set up like a course in rar or zip files but simply links to pages with more links on those pages.

I also had a bit of difficulty understanding Shaw's heavy accent in the videos but that wasn't as much a problem as the information-overwhelm in general.

Ordinarily, over-delivering is a good thing, so I'm not complaining about that per se. The presentation of data could have used more structure so that what was learned would progress from one level to another more easily. It frustrated me to the point where, eventually, I stopped using the site.

Yet I was delighted to learn that Kindling 2 was on the horizon, thinking that maybe he had finally put the old site into some kind of order.

And who knows? Maybe he has!

I gleefully searched Google to find a link to a possible sales page but all I found was a sign-up form to Shaw's subscriber list:

KINDLING 2.0 - SUBSCRIBER LIST
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.geoffshawmarketing.com/

I signed up and will wait to see what happens.

=================
UPDATE --- REVIEW SITE
=================

I later found the link below for a review of Kindling that includes a brief reference to Kindling 2.

The site looks dated but I cannot find any reference to when this review was written. Yet it must be recent, as it refers to Kindling 2.

Kay Franklin seems to be describing Geoff Shaw's original iteration of Kindling. The price mentioned is $97, which is what I remember paying. I've seen another site (empty of content for now, so it's brand new) but showing a course price of $127.

You can read Kay Franklin's full review here...

KINDLING REVIEW
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.kayfranklin.com/kindle/geoff-shaw-kindle-course-review/

And here's what she says about Kindling 2:

"Then there are a few extra sections for Kindling 2
– which I guess is an update to the original version.
It includes twitter, facebook and blogs – I will need to
spend some time finding out exactly what it entails."

So she seems to say that this is the original course with just an add-on section for blogging and social media, which is why the name is being updated to Kindling 2.

Initially, I was interested but after reading the review, it's a HARD NO for me. I am not interested in blogging nor social media and (if he hasn't tidied up that site a bit) I remember all-too-well why I left the original Kindling all those years ago.
[Image: Layna-250.png]
08-30-2024, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2024 01:01 PM by BlackTopHat.)
2.0 is massive. More than 1.0 Yes, it has some of his Udemy courses but he updates all that with the addition of AI. Kay Franklin in wrong.
08-30-2024, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2024 07:18 PM by Ricky P.)
(08-30-2024 01:00 PM)BlackTopHat Wrote:  2.0 is massive. More than 1.0 Yes, it has some of his Udemy courses but he updates all that with the addition of AI. Kay Franklin in wrong.

I posted on this thread recently but it was to apprise those interested in Kindling by putting the link of the new course Kindling 2.0.

Here is the thread:

Code:
https://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-KINDLING-2-0-Best-Fiction-Writing-Course

34.gif