5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-30-2021, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2021 03:44 PM by berlinerin.)
***(GET)*** WREATH CREATOR - Phantastic Photoshop Action - works perfect and so easy!
This is very very easy and works good and fast, I have tried it myself and made really good Pictures. I really love it.

[Image: Universal-Wreath-Creator-by-NoiStudioCra...80x386.jpg]

[Image: Autumn-Wreath-Creator-by-NoiStudioCrafts-2-580x387.jpg]

[Image: Universal-Wreath-Creator-by-NoiStudioCrafts-580x386.jpg]

It’s never been easier to create wreaths from your favorite watercolor clipart! Wreath Creator Pro is an addon for Photoshop CS5, CS6, and Creative Cloud that will allow you to quickly and intuitively create wreath designs from any type of clipart or images.

Inside Wreath Creator Pro, you’ll find a Photoshop template with helpful guides along with a toolkit that will allow you to rotate, reflect, and manipulate images into unique wreaths at the press of a button.

We have also included over 55 high-res watercolor elements with a ‘Pastel Summer theme’ so you can get started creating beautiful wreaths right away! This add on will work with any type of clip art, including the endless variety of isolated watercolor collections sold by artists.

Happydance Happydance Happydance

PLEASE make a Mirror!

Download and share here your Pictures you created :)
You will also love it! Heart
BUT FIRST SEE THE INSTRUCTIONS AT THE YOUTUBE VIDEO.

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/kg15dbbklbhded1/Universal-Wreath-Creator-722470.zip/file

Do not give reps - but you can answer here to my share

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
07-30-2021, 05:27 PM
RE: ***(GET)*** WREATH CREATOR - Phantastic Photoshop Action - works perfect and so easy!
thanks alot, repp[/align]
09-21-2021, 01:09 AM
RE: ***(GET)*** WREATH CREATOR - Phantastic Photoshop Action - works perfect and so easy!
thanks for this. repped

61.gif