76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-10-2015, 05:02 AM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2015 06:02 AM by Xecution.)
RE: [GET] WPJobster - Service Marketplace Theme v.2.4.5 [Nulled]
I scanned the files and didn't find anything suspicious. Theme installs via the dashboard fine, activated and it throws an error 500.

All functions seem to work in the admin dashboard...
however it is showing version 2.13 (release May 2015).

I'll tinker with it to see if I can get it to fire up.

I am coming up with missing tables (error_log):
Code:
WordPress database error Table 'dbname.prefix_job_orders' doesn't exist for query select * from prefix_job_orders where done_seller='1' AND completed='0' AND closed='0' AND date_finished<'1449428450' made by do_action_ref_array, call_user_func_array, wpjobster_close_jobs_jobs

WordPress database error Table 'dbname.prefix_job_orders' doesn't exist for query select * from prefix_job_orders where clearing_period='2' made by do_action_ref_array, call_user_func_array, increment_clearing_dates

WordPress database error Table 'dbname.prefix_job_orders' doesn't exist for query select * from prefix_job_orders where done_seller='1' AND completed='0' AND closed='0' AND date_finished<'1449428839' made by do_action_ref_array, call_user_func_array, wpjobster_close_jobs_jobs

WordPress database error Table 'dbname.prefix_job_orders' doesn't exist for query select * from prefix_job_orders where clearing_period='2' made by do_action_ref_array, call_user_func_array, increment_clearing_dates

My conclusion is it's missing the SQL dump and tables that the theme is dependent on. QQ
Everything else in the back end works fine.

Anyone have MySQL skills and want to rewrite the database file based on the scripts functions?
(aka go through the script and reverse engineer?)
B E S T B L A C K H A T F O R U M
(™))::::::::({/,/,/,/,// X 3 C //,/,/,/,/,/,/,`>
12-10-2015, 05:14 AM
Thanks for the review negative1.
01-01-2016, 09:48 AM
i make a sql database. now some features are working successfull. i need help if there any sql expert i will proveide slq database and try to slove some other problems

Thank you :)

see attached samples

http://share.hirebee.net/SCfVx5Y
01-03-2016, 02:59 AM
Thanks mrizwan. Looks like this is something that must be purchased.
01-22-2016, 08:06 PM
Did anayone installed this file and is site working now?
61.gif
06-14-2016, 03:33 AM
This is a modified pricerr theme. I compared the files and folders and they are the same. This jobster dl misses the admin folders. It could be usefull if someone can put the modifications back to pricerr theme..
Anybody?
07-02-2016, 05:39 PM
Re ronnysan comment. Can anyone put the modifications back to pricerr theme?
08-15-2016, 05:12 AM
Maybe sql from pricerr works? I used notepad compare plugin to compare pricerr and jobster and a lot looks equal but these are to many files and will take a lot of time...
10-05-2016, 03:44 AM
Does anybody fixed?

35.gif