31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-21-2014, 12:38 AM
[GET] WPDesktop (All-in-One) 2014 R2
*Notice To BBHF*
I'm sorry if this has been post before I already did use the "search" but
its giving me a bunch of result , incase this has been shared before
kindly move this to the right section Thank You!
+++++REP will be much appreciated and will encourage me to share more Love

SALES PAGE"
Magic Button :

PHP Code:
http://www.wpdesktop.com/ 

DL"
Magic Button :

PHP Code:
http://mir.cr/1ZRONMHD 

VIRUSTOTAL"
Magic Button :

PHP Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/28f7e7ba91d5f003b73e916c220d137ae2d6d8ee3c231f153fe87196b96daf9b/analysis/1398004339/ 

~If you're not a leecher you know the password~
STOP
giving +REP to other members who are sharing using premium links like
[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!], uploaded etc., this is NOT sharing IT'S link baiting!
you're only encouraging them to do it over and over again, be smart and use your brain
it'll keep BBHF the best blackhat forum there is cheers~

04-21-2014, 12:58 AM
RE:
Once your archive is opened -- Patch.exe throws off a serious AVG antivirus warning on my computer.

(I did test the encrypted archive with VirsusTotal and it appeared fine and confirmed your Scan Result.)

Sorry but I cannot see a way to use this Share until the Patch.exe virus is eliminated. Thanks.

Too bad, because it looks like a great program.
How I made a lot of Money - I Read half the Crap I Downloaded - and Tried to Repeat Them.
04-21-2014, 01:01 AM
RE:
(04-21-2014 12:58 AM)axle-one Wrote:  Once your archive is opened -- Patch.exe throws off a serious AVG antivirus warning on my computer.

(I did test the encrypted archive with VirsusTotal and it appeared fine and confirmed your Scan Result.)

Sorry but I cannot see a way to use this Share until the Patch.exe virus is eliminated. Thanks.

I'm sorry bout that but chances are thats only a false positive but still i respect your decision Cool , and again sorry bout that i didnt see that coming since my bitdefender total security didnt warn me about that
04-21-2014, 02:03 AM
RE:
(04-21-2014 12:58 AM)axle-one Wrote:  found this post same with my post..he..he..but it's ok. Talking about patcher try to use sanboxie...and i do it... Blush
19wait I only share what I found on gO_ogle holes
Don't forget leave little words and +Rep to support Me
04-21-2014, 04:31 AM
RE:
(04-21-2014 12:58 AM)axle-one Wrote:  Once your archive is opened -- Patch.exe throws off a serious AVG antivirus warning on my computer.

AVG is for the BLACK P.E.N.I.S!!! Use Avast instead! Thanks OP, Rep+++ Given.
8.gif
04-21-2014, 04:35 AM
RE:
Works fine. No virus. Thanks for the share. Rep added
04-21-2014, 04:47 AM
RE:

AVG is notorious for false positives, plus, patches are always going to trigger virus alerts because of they way they function.

Use a sandbox program if you are worried about viruses so you isolate it from the rest of your system. Sandboxie is one such program.
04-25-2014, 02:12 AM
RE:
Thanks for the share. Rep added
04-27-2014, 07:44 AM
RE:
Worked fine for me, thanks for the share. Try using a REAL virus checker, AVG and Avast are for people who want a virus, or want to block legitimate programs.....

My ESET didn't squawk at this, so I feel okay......

50.gif