51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-28-2014, 08:29 PM
[GET] WP plugin lets you create unlimited 3D ebook and software covers!
[Image: Headline01.png]
——————————————————————————————————————————————
4/19/14 UPDATE!!!! The reviews are in – and this plugin is a hit!!!!
[Image: testimonia002_wpcovers.png]

Watch WPCovers get two thumbs up from James Knight and Kristie Chiles!
[Image: arrow-4.png]

</iframe>
Buy WPCovers Now!

[Image: 41928]

[Image: Top10WSOofWeek_300x250-2_1.jpg]
Dear Warrior,

If you’ve ever wanted to have an ebook cover creator at your fingertips, when you need it the most, then I’m about to make you extremely happy
But first, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Patrick Barbanes. Chances are you haven’t heard of me before (unless you’ve seen me in the CNBC documentary, The Facebook Obsession). But when youfinish reading this, you’ll be glad you finally did.
Let me ask you something…
Have you ever struggled with complex software to create an ebook cover? Have you ever waited a day or two or even more for your graphic designer or fivver gig’er to get back to you with a cover design, only to have to send it back for revisions…and wait some more? Have you ever stumbled to find that free ebook cover creator that used to exist somewhere online but is gone now?
You’re not alone. You know how valuable a professional ebook or software product cover is, but you face the same challenges both newbie and experienced product-creating and list-building Warriors face.
That’s why I’ve created a brand new solution that solves just about everything every Warrior needs for creating 3-D ebook and software covers…
It lets you easily and quickly create ebook covers and software covers </acronym>that can convert “lookie-loo’s” into opt-ins and window-shoppers into customers, bringing in the type of cash that can sometimes make the difference between profit and loss.
And maybe best of all, it’s a WordPress plugin!
Do This For Me…
Close your eyes and imagine for a moment creating product content or a sales page inside WordPress. Now imagine being able to create a beautiful ebook cover for that content… in just a few short minutes… without leaving WordPress!
- How great would that be?

Now picture this… Hundreds, if not thousands of hungry visitors opting into your offer, or credit card in hand, buying your latest product</acronym>…
- How would that feel if you could do this?

And what if you were able to create an unlimited number of ebook and product covers, withouthaving to pay designer fees, monthly charges, or per-cover pricing?
- It truly is possible, and all you need is one simple plugin: WPCovers!
[Image: WPCoversCoverBlue.png]

That’s what this brand new plugin can help you to do…

And It’s Completely Different From Any
Other Plugin You’ve Ever Seen!
Why?
Well simply because there’s no other plugin like it!

Similar ebook cover creators may exist, but none with the ease and simplicity of a WordPress plugin. After tinkering with various ebook cover creators, from stand-alone programs to “in-the-cloud” online solutions, and even outsourcing to fiverr and other graphic designers, I wondered what obstacles those solutions presented to most product creators and list-builders.
And here’s what I found out…
  • You want control, of the time and the process to getting your ebook covers created!
  • You want simplicity, not a complex graphics progam that can take weeks to master – and is even harder to outsource!
  • You want a fast, easy and effective system that saves you money. More money in your pocket means more freedom, more choices, and more funds to invest in other parts of your business and in things you love!
  • You want a WordPress solution, so you could create a cover whenever the moment struck you – at the very moment of inspiration! – or in your planned product-creation process.
  • You want to avoid the delays, frustration and time consuming aggravation involved inwaiting for others to create your cover for you.

This Is What You’ve Been Asking For,
Wishing For, Searching For And Much More…
Well, I listened… And that’s what you’re getting!

So stop paying for ebook cover designs…
(…even fiverr dollars here and there eat into your budget!)
Stop waiting for your designer to get back to you…
(…sometimes days if not weeks!)
Stop trying to master that complicated graphics program…
(…some sell for as much as $195 and more!)

Just get the WPCovers plugin!
Create unlimited ebook and software covers right inside WordPress!
Buy WPCovers Now!

Now, I’m not going to waste your time with a long drawn out salesletter designed to convince you why you should be using high-quality 3-D covers for your ebooks and software products. That would be an insult to your intelligence, you deserve better than that.

What I will share with you however, is this…

Once you start using your plugin, you’ll be seeing the kind of opt-in conversions and sales that bring in the kind of list-building growth and cash you need, instantly!
- and here’s the best part…

Even If You’re A “Newbie” And You’ve
Never Create A 3-D Cover In Your Entire Life…
YOU CAN DO THIS!

With that said, don’t worry about the how, because I’ve put it all together for you in an easy to use point-and-click plugin called:
“WPCovers</acronym>
WordPress Plugin</acronym>“

[Image: WPCoversCoverBlue.png]

Look at just a few of the beautiful covers that were created with WPCovers…
[Image: Covers.png]

Watch how quick and easy it is to create a beautiful 3D ebook cover!

</iframe>

Here Are 6 Reasons Why
“WPCovers</acronym>”
Will Work For You:

Reason #1

It’s point-and-click easy. If my 10-year-old daughter can create a cover (and she has), you can, too!
Reason #2
It’s fast. You can create a cover in less than 2 minutes!
Reason #3
It’s unlimited. With just one purchase of the plugin, you can create as many covers as you need!

Reason #4
You own the files. Once you’ve created a cover, you just save it to your hard drive as a .png file. It’s yours forever.

Reason #5
It’s WordPress. Just install and activate like every other WordPress plugin!

Reason #6
It’s automatically updated.</acronym> There’s no need for you to even click, wait, or check for updates. When you launch the WPCovers plugin, you’re automatically granted access to the most current version – for life!

What’s A Cash Generating
Plugin Like This Worth?
Well, truth be told, to have someone create this type of plugin - SPECIFICALLY made forcreating 3-D ebook covers and software covers</acronym></acronym> – does not come cheap. (I should know, I’ve spoken to quite a few programmers and $1600 was the cheapest quote!).

Remember, There’s
Nothing Like This Out There…
It does all the heavy-lifting for you, which means you’ll be able to create…
Time Tested – Proven – Results Oriented Covers! The kind of ebook covers </acronym>that can make all the difference in whether your list grows or blows, and whether your revenue climbs or slimes.
By simply pointing and clicking on the included templates in the plugin, you’ll have your winning ebook covers in </acronym>3 minutes, or less!

Furthermore, you get:

• Step-by-step instructional video
  • Plus, a step-by-step PDF manual
Which means everything you need, is explained in PLAIN English. It’s drop-dead-easy to watch, read, listen and understand. And it’s so logically laid out that even a brand new – fresh on the internet newbie can do it.
Trust me when I say “WPCovers</acronym>“ is a great investment in your business. So if you wanna take advantage of this insane offer, grab it now at a fraction of what it’s really worth or what it would cost you to have it built…

[Image: badges1-green.png]
I know you’ll be more than satisfied with this plugin. Heck, it will probably have you jumping for joy! But just in case you’re not thrilled with it, you’ve got my 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Try it out, and if you’re not happy, I’m not happy…so just let me know and I’ll refund your money.

Imagine The Covers You Can Create!
Don’t wait. Take a minute and take the first step right now.

“W</acronym>PCovers”</acronym> will save you time and money when you need to create winning ebook and software product covers</acronym> in less than 3 minutes, and finally give you that warm, safe and secure feeling that you’re [at last] controlling your own destiny…
Why cheat yourself out of all the growing opt-ins and increasing profits you’re entitled to?To get on a fast track to accelerated sales and profits, get started today.
To Your Success,
Patrick Barbanes.
P.S. Y</acronym>our low, one-time investment in the WPCovers plugin includes automatic updates when I improve and upgrade the plugin</acronym>!
Take it, or leave it, but do it… NOW!

Buy WPCovers Now!

[Image: limited.png]

Have a question or comment?

</iframe>

Copyright © 2014 ReallySimpleWP.com. All rights reserved.

Sales page http://reallysimplewp.com/wpcoversplugin/

Direct download http://reallysimplewp.com/wpcoversdownload/
04-28-2014, 08:32 PM
RE:
mirrors http://www.embedupload.com/?d=14R1CVZ3GO
04-29-2014, 12:25 AM
RE:
THANKS A LOT...VERY UNIQUE SHARE
08-16-2015, 07:48 AM
RE: [GET] WP plugin lets you create unlimited 3D ebook and software covers!
Very cool share. THANK YOU!

BATMAN
08-17-2015, 02:17 PM
i can use this...thanks
7.gif
06-20-2016, 10:52 PM
can somebody reupload plz
06-21-2016, 05:56 AM
OH yes, bump for this please
06-21-2016, 10:12 AM
hello guys,

there is a link for you : http://filerio.in/4i1l0fqiot57
06-22-2016, 04:29 PM
please reup!
Thanks a lot!

46.gif