74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-02-2011, 06:15 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2011 07:09 AM by AntonVS.)
[GET] WP Traffic Force - 1,011,402 of Free Traffic FULL COURSE + PLUGIN!!!
"There Are People Out There Who Are Making Billions of Traffic, But I Was Able To Make 1,011,402 of Traffic...
100% Autopilot - Set It and Forget It System For Less Than The Cost Of My Phone Bill!"

You get 100% VIDEO COURSE + 1 *SECRET* PLUGIN + ADDITIONAL RESOURCES

Here's How It Works:

By installing four recommended plugins (*secret* plugin included in the package) that will amplify your organic traffic PLUS less-known tactics you can use for your website is also included in the package...

And the best part is...you don't have to be an Search Engine Optimization guru to do it!
  • Forget about "Painful" Search Engine Optimization - creating profile-backlinks until you get muscle cramps.
  • Forget trying to rank for few popular-keywords, while you can rank for many less-competitive-keywords.
  • Forget about paying for traffic
  • Forget about 'comments-spamming' and other unethical tactics
Yes you COULD generate traffic using a different system that utilizes the above methods, but that stuff takes forever!

With WP Traffic Force, You get FREE traffic and increase in Search Engine Optimization placement.

Let us imagine something... Can you imagine...

The Perfect Traffic Generating System
  • With Minimal Investment To Get Started
  • With Set It and Forget It system
  • There Is No Difficult "Grunt Labor"
  • You can even hire someone to do the one-time groundwork for you
WP Traffic Force Brings Me In Over 1 Million Views In The Last Year

My WP Traffic Force System brings in HUGE TRAFFIC every single month and I'm going to show you exactly how you can do the same thing.

Plus, I'm going to offer it to you now that will be priced so insanely low!

But first...

Here is What You'll Be Getting...

Module 1: Long Tail Domination

In this video module I'll show you how to setup wordpress plugins I use to rank Google and increase traffic. I'll also SHOW you the custom made plugin that have been tested for more than 2 years. You will get it without additional charge. I'll show you in details what configuration is working.

Module 1 Contents:
1 "Look Over My Shoulder" Tutorial Video (7min:59s)
1 *Secret* Wordpress Plugin

By the time we're finished, you will have a strong, wordpress plugins system that will be set to MULTIPLY your traffic.

Module 2: Long Tail Domination Explained
In this video module I'll show you the complex underlying principle behind the simple method I revealed at Module 1. I'll also show you why other similar methods do not work.

Module 2 Contents:
2 "Look Over My Shoulder" Tutorial Video (10min:10s and 2min:23s)

By the time we're finished, you will have an understanding on how the system works.

Module 3: Beyond Long Tail Domination
In this video module I'll show you how to get more traffic using the aspect of SOCIAL networking and bookmarking. I'll also show you how to MULTIPLY your CONTENT without re-writing them.

Module 3 Contents:

1 "Look Over My Shoulder" Tutorial Video (9min:11s)

By the time we're finished, you will have a total traffic system for your website.

Module 4: Outsourcing The System

In this video module I'll show you how to outsource the system, so that you can spend less time on the computer and more time expanding your online empire. I'll also provide step-by-step instruction template for you to fill-up and give to the freelancer.

Module 4 Contents:

1 "Look Over My Shoulder" Tutorial Video (4min:23s)
1 Step-by-Step Instructions Template (Word File)

By the time we're finished, you will have a complete system for outsourcing the entire Traffic Force Process so you can relax!

More info:
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/337512-wp-traffic-force-1-011-402-free-traffic-install-5-minutes-wordpress-plugin-see-proofs.html

Download:
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9L4J4GB1
http://rapidshare.com/files/460065493/5BWP_Traffic_Force5D_Video_Course.zip

Enjoy! Hit thanx, if you like it.
THE PLUGIN IS IN
/Module 1 - Groundwork/Resources/

47.gif