45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-24-2017, 10:55 AM
RE: [GET] Viral Video Commissions
Any review pls?
02-24-2017, 02:34 PM
Much appreciated...thank you very much.
02-24-2017, 11:40 PM
Have not gone through it yet, howevef on the main page there is a link to download a fiverr bonus. When you do so, it shows several modules to watch as you tube videos. When you click on them, several say the video has been disabled due to privacy issues. So it looks like he may not have them on the website, but has embeded them with youtube links. So that makes me wonder about the rest of his package and the assumption that this is using other peoples videos which youtube has found out about and severed his connections? Just wondering.
02-27-2017, 07:34 AM
(02-24-2017 11:40 PM)bluefeb Wrote:  Have not gone through it yet, howevef on the main page there is a link to download a fiverr bonus. When you do so, it shows several modules to watch as you tube videos. When you click on them, several say the video has been disabled due to privacy issues. So it looks like he may not have them on the website, but has embeded them with youtube links. So that makes me wonder about the rest of his package and the assumption that this is using other peoples videos which youtube has found out about and severed his connections? Just wondering.

I was able to watch them with no problems.
It might be a temporary issue
02-27-2017, 08:42 AM
Thanks for sharing this; 5 reps given.
14.gif
02-27-2017, 12:10 PM
thanks for this appreciate it rep added
07-09-2018, 12:13 AM
Link ON here: http://viralvideocommissions.com/members-vvc-12673.html

76.gif