30.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

09-09-2012, 11:46 AM
[GET] VIDEO Domination - How I raked in $22k in 10 weeks playing on the beach - KILLER Case Study
WARNING: This is NOT your "typical" OFFLINE WSO and could seriously effect your income, your ego, and your earning potential.

Discover how I have been
DOMINATING the OFFLINE market as a Youtube Star and how I raked in over $22,000 in 10 weekends!

... it's ALL TRUE
And it's ALL from "OFFLINE MOJO MARKETING"

YouTube- livin the dream - Offline Marketing

Dear friend,

I have been sort of AWOL here on the forum lately... but there's an amazing and almost unbelieveable reason for it.

I have become a "youtube star" in a niche market. I kid you not...

Now - when I say "star" - I mean someone that people run up to and say "Hey! Can I get my picture with you?".

Really! - I am NOT making this up.

I spent 10 weekends in a tropical paradise among adoring fans. And I got paid to be there and PAID to do it.

In Just 10 Weeks...

Before this wierd and strange thing happened - NO ONE knew who I was in this market. In just 10 weeks, I used Internet Marketing tactics to not only become something of a local celebrity, but I also profited over $22,000 in those 10 weeks.

I am going to show you the exact videos I used, testimonials from "fans", and even a video from the person who PAID me to do it all.

I'm going to tell you the WHOLE STORY. (NOTHING is left out)

But first - check out these photos:

[Image: girls1.jpg]

Now I have an admission to make... I have no idea who these people are or what their names are - I simply cannot remember- there's been too many in the last 10 weeks. They just wanted a picture with me. Pretty cool, huh :D

But here's the thing - these are all pics of an ONLINE marketing campaign for an OFFLINE business. The "stardom" thing was just a side benefit.

Ahhh - the power of Internet Marketing...

When I walked on the beach in this tropical resort area, people jumped up out of their chairs, ran up to me, and begged for photos and autographs - and I am going to show you EXACTLY what I did to make all of this happen.

The local newspaper even starting linking to my website.

Am I BRAGGING? Yep - just a bit...

It was easy and took less than a couple of hours a day.

I also helped a local business rake in - now get this - over $1 million in sales in that same 10 week period. I'm going to show you a video that PROVES this - straight from the GM of the business.

$1 Million in Sales...

If you duplicate just a small part of what I did - imagine how much YOU could make! I am going to detail and give you the exact tools I used and tell you and show you STEP BY STEP what I did to make all of this happen.

I have seen a lot of case studies here on the WF, but nothing like the one you are about to see. This will blow your mind!

[Image: ovd.png]

You are going to discover:
  • How one chance meeting turned into a "once in a lifetime" opportunity
  • You'll see the 1st video I ever made
  • You'll see exactly how I leveraged this into tons of freebies (rooms, meals, and more)
  • I'll show you how my videos started going VIRAL
  • I show you the tools and sites I use to make it all happen
  • and more...
Mostly - this case study is FUN! But what you are about to learn is also extremely valuable. If you only use a small part of what you learn - you can pocket major cash.

And for you my fellow warrior, I'm going to give you the keys to unlock your fame and fortune (and riches) for only:

[Image: 12]

Enjoy!
[Image: mike-sig.png]

p.s. if this isn't the most fun you've ever had for $7, you get a full refund. (and - you'll see how EASY this offline thing really is!)

p.p.s. The "case study" contains over 50 videos!

p.p.p.s. And - there's a "special" undisclosed BONUS!

[Image: good-guy-seal.gif]

One last thing... help your fellow warriors have some fun and learn some good stuff. once you have gone thru the material - POST an honest REVIEW below!

[Image: 12]

Salespage
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/596700-video-domination-how-i-raked-22k-10-weeks-playing-beach-killer-case-study.html

Do not forget to give a shout out of thanks for our anonymous and generous friend for sharing.
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...-by-Derral

Please add ANOTHER MIRROR before it will be dead again!!!
Rep+ me if you found it useful :)
09-09-2012, 11:49 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2012 11:53 AM by MirrorMan.)
RE:
I'll post the backup mirrors inside VIP section.
Try requesting UploadingAloha for the torrent upload.
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...th-Updated
FOR VIP ONLY!
VIP Courses you wanted to be Reuploaded and should remain INSIDE SuperVIP! Post here!

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-VIP-Courses-you-wanted-to-be-Reuploaded-and-should-remain-INSIDE-SuperVIP-Post-here
Closed

34.gif