59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-07-2013, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2013 11:27 PM by The Thor Hammer.)
RE:
@ runboxxx
You are NOT alone. I FULLY Understand how you feel... Lol Lol
(03-04-2013 07:33 AM)runboxxx Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 07:00 AM)majamivice Wrote:  I have tried with all variations of password but can't figure it.What is the password?
Jesus F****** christ................... some people./....7wondering

bestblackhatforum.com
03-07-2013, 11:29 PM
RE:
@ THOR
Yes i know you understand. Since you are uploading so many software packs i presume you get this message more often that i am :)
03-08-2013, 04:57 AM
RE:
I just read both of your tutorials. They are very informative and straight to the point. I got my crakrevenue account few weeks ago but still didnt do anything with it. This just might get my lazy ass to do some action. I have just 1 question what does your landing page looks like?
03-08-2013, 05:50 AM
RE:
(03-08-2013 04:57 AM)zullum Wrote:  I just read both of your tutorials. They are very informative and straight to the point. I got my crakrevenue account few weeks ago but still didnt do anything with it. This just might get my lazy ass to do some action. I have just 1 question what does your landing page looks like?
Well ..i have more than a landing page. i have several websites and landing pages. Since crakrevenue offer is huge i needed to create multiple websites/landing pages for all those good offers that i explained in my first part of the tutorial.

I would recommend to have a Index.html page ( if you have a website) and then link it to a wordpress install. wordpress is the best for adult networks as you have a wide area of options to insert your links( working with sidebars and widgets) and much more.

Tip* - don't flood your landing page/ website with all offers at once. Use two programs/offers tops on one landing page. don't throw them all in, visitors will be confused and your landing page will become useless.

For personal reasons i cannot post any of my websites here in the public area.
In the following week i hope i can create a tutorial on how to install / optimize wordpress for adult network affiliate links...but i don't know when it will be since i am caught up in multiple projects at this time
03-08-2013, 07:12 AM
RE:
Anyone could tell me the password ?
6.gif
03-08-2013, 07:44 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2013 07:45 AM by Raven.)
RE:
runnboxxx,
First and Foremost,
Thank You For Taking The Time To
Put This Together...
You Could Have Sold This As a WSO.
In Stead You Optied To Give It Away
Respect And Grateitude Are Due You
I Add +10!
Will Read and Give It Whirl

All-In-One Mirror Part 1 and 2

Magic Button :
Code:
bestblackhatforum.com

Guys Please Add Rep To runnboxxx. Thanks In Advance Cool
IF You can, Always Buy What You Make Money With. It's The Right Thing To Do.
03-08-2013, 04:35 PM
RE:
(03-08-2013 07:44 AM)Raven Wrote:  runnboxxx,
First and Foremost,
Thank You For Taking The Time To
Put This Together...
You Could Have Sold This As a WSO.
In Stead You Optied To Give It Away
Respect And Grateitude Are Due You
I Add +10!
Will Read and Give It Whirl

All-In-One Mirror Part 1 and 2

Guys Please Add Rep To runnboxxx. Thanks In Advance Cool
Thanks Raven for the kind words.
To be honest i was thinking to sell this as a WSO but not here ( meaning not on BBF). I am not a long time member here but it's a great community and since
it is all about share i thought i should contribute with something by sharing a small part of my knowledge.
It never crossed my mind to sell something in here since i got so many useful free software packages courtesy of hard work of people who nulled or cracked or simply shared these softwares here. And i must admit i saved a lot of $$$. Even thou i am a software developer supporter i can't buy all the software that comes on the market- you must try first then buy
and since there are so many "Formulas", "Methods" and whatever magic software..BBF is just the right place to look for them and get the free.

Even though i would have tried to sell it as WSO on warriorforum i am sure i would have appeared here for free in a short time ..hahahaha :)

So to conclude: it's great to be a member here, nice community and great shares
03-08-2013, 06:22 PM
RE:
(03-08-2013 05:50 AM)runboxxx Wrote:  
(03-08-2013 04:57 AM)zullum Wrote:  I just read both of your tutorials. They are very informative and straight to the point. I got my crakrevenue account few weeks ago but still didnt do anything with it. This just might get my lazy ass to do some action. I have just 1 question what does your landing page looks like?
Well ..i have more than a landing page. i have several websites and landing pages. Since crakrevenue offer is huge i needed to create multiple websites/landing pages for all those good offers that i explained in my first part of the tutorial.

I would recommend to have a Index.html page ( if you have a website) and then link it to a wordpress install. wordpress is the best for adult networks as you have a wide area of options to insert your links( working with sidebars and widgets) and much more.

Tip* - don't flood your landing page/ website with all offers at once. Use two programs/offers tops on one landing page. don't throw them all in, visitors will be confused and your landing page will become useless.

For personal reasons i cannot post any of my websites here in the public area.
In the following week i hope i can create a tutorial on how to install / optimize wordpress for adult network affiliate links...but i don't know when it will be since i am caught up in multiple projects at this time
Ok bro thanks for answer. I will try to create a landing page and I might pm you for opinion. I hope you will find time to compleate this great tutorial and make part 3 for wp template content and plugins you use. Cheers
03-08-2013, 06:46 PM
RE:
Interesting...i am sure that you came up with this method by twisting those older methods..right? 42rock

Anyway..it is a good one!

I have recently bought a short sweet domain name that has to do with certain body part of a woman that makes lots of people crazy horny...and i was thinking how the hell can i bring traffic without braking my back...this seems like a nice way to get in some traffic!
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
03-08-2013, 07:10 PM
RE:
(03-08-2013 06:46 PM)aKinaKus Wrote:  Interesting...i am sure that you came up with this method by twisting those older methods..right? 42rock

Anyway..it is a good one!

I have recently bought a short sweet domain name that has to do with certain body part of a woman that makes lots of people crazy horny...and i was thinking how the hell can i bring traffic without braking my back...this seems like a nice way to get in some traffic!
i think i know what part you are talking about :)- u might have some serious competition ( ME!) if it is that part i am thinking of :)...pm me and we can chat a bit
31.gif

23.gif