15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-10-2014, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2014 11:51 PM by Loomy.)
RE:
Ok so if u can assist - Links.Zip working great... on instructions it asks to enter DB info into config... but config is empty and i have no idea how it wants the info to be put in ? Can u help here mate ?

-----------------------------------------------------------
So Then, go to the system folder, and edit the file named

config.php

, and insert your database infos, like username...
-----------------------------------------------------------

By any chance did u delete the contents of Config.php to remove ur info, and if so could u pls provide the original, or at least demonstrate how to enter the db details ie. as variables, as db declartion/function... thanks

To give example what i mean, usually config file has a template...like this... it is never the same, i dont knw of a "Default" way of entering db details, so either the documentation is poor, or i am missing something, or file has had the content removed. not sure man, but seems like im stuck either way, hope u can help

PHP Code:
class DATABASE_CONFIG {

public 
$default = array(

'datasource' => 'Database/Mysql',

'persistent' => false,

'host' => 'localhost'// Change To Your Own Host

'login' => 'user'// Change To Your Own Username

'password' => 'pass'// Change To Your Own Password

'database' => 'dbname'// Change To Your Own Database

'prefix' => '',
    );

07-11-2014, 12:04 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 12:22 AM by Loomy.)
RE:
--------------------------
07-11-2014, 12:19 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 12:23 AM by Loomy.)
RE:
----------------------
07-11-2014, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 12:47 AM by Loomy.)
It's working !!
Hey guys, this is indeed working !!! maybe just my own silliness, but perseverance wins the day.

Tips for Install:-

follow instructions as normal, but just note the following

1. Use the Documentation/database.sql and NOT the Install/sql/database.sql
2. Edit the install/config.php as follows, using ur own info:-

PHP Code:
<?php
// ------------------------------------------------------
// DO NOT ALTER THIS FILE UNLESS YOU HAVE A REASON TO
// ------------------------------------------------------
$patch 'http://yourdomain.com/licensing/';
$config['db.host'] = 'localhost';
$config['db.username'] = 'user';
$config['db.password'] = 'pass';
$config['db.name'] = 'dbname';
mysql_connect($config['db.host'],$config['db.username'],$config['db.password'])or die('There was an error connecting to the database, Please verify login informaiton.');
mysql_select_db($config['db.name'])or die('There was an error selecting the database.');
?>

3. Google a MD5-Generator, and use it to generate a MD5 hash against ur preferred password, and edit/enter into the admin and/or user2 password field with this new password, i think default password is (f172ac or something)

4. If u have no joy, just run /INSTALL subfolder, and follow instructions for it to create the necessary settings in global/config and setup the database - THEN after in phpADMIN drop all tables in the db, and run the Documentation/database.sql - editing passwords after as mentioned above.

Also if u run the manual install after phpadmin sql insert - u will need to first delete any data

Hope this helps bros.

And to DOPE thank you bro, much appreciated :) maybe if u want to add some form of this to original post or something, so noone has any hassles.

[Image: 2s7w4g7.jpg]

cheers
07-11-2014, 12:46 AM
RE:
password: bestblackhatforum.com
26.gif
07-11-2014, 12:51 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2014 02:38 AM by Loomy.)
RE:
On the support page, the author mentions some extra files that you get access to after purchase as mentioned below, are these included ?

Q: Do you have API for activating a license?

A: Yes, and I have a page to activate the
licenses based on e-mail and license key. Both can be downloaded for
free after you buy the main script.

Thanks and best regards
07-11-2014, 12:56 AM
RE:
magnificent script
07-11-2014, 04:56 AM
RE:
I didn't know about the extra files, but will get them soon!

As for the install, there's an easier way:

Upload, create database (on cPanel/DirectAdmin or whatever panel you're using)

Surf to yourdomain.com/path/install/

It will ask for the DB access details and will populate it, it will also create a config file.

Regards and thanks for your REPs :)
07-19-2014, 06:32 AM
RE:
can you upload the original version?
07-19-2014, 07:07 PM
RE:
The original version? Do you mean a non nulled? BTW I got the extra API files, will upload them later.
71.gif

67.gif